Why isn't this website more mainstream?

Why isn't this website more mainstream?
We should become more visible to the world.
It's the only way to make our opinions matter and be heard.

Attached: 1651920293687.png (220x221, 62.64K)

Because it's shit and full of insane people

Because this website is for lunatics, schizos and otherwise dangerous people
I don't think that's a good thing

Attached: 1621699825963.png (342x318, 52.47K)

mems

media say Any Forums le bad internet terrorist
if Hiroshimoot wanted more normie traffic (and I'm not sure that's advisable) he shouldn't have named this offshoot 4channel but something unrelated

Toxic autistic userbase

This website is full of maladjusted racist schizophrenics. It shouldn't be more popular. Look what happened to that moron in the news after being here for two years

I don't want to be heard, I just want to post my insane ramblings and insults without consequence.

Any Forums doesn't matter in the real world and that's how I like it.

Attached: 1646634866063.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

Zoomers who usually go down the Any Forums pipeline are on Discord instead.
Discord is unironically the new Any Forums and people still don't realize this. It isn't that hard to get into some of the insane, degenerate, and fucked up Discord servers. Even the Buffalo shooter was literally groomed via Discord.

I want the opinions of this site to die and it's people too, and I've browsed for almost 10 years. I'm trying to stop

I'm a 20 year old zoomer and I use this site almost daily

I wish there were more people on this website because I'm tired of refreshing threads and getting no posts or replies. We need better advertising.

That's because you're a loser. All the cool terminally online zoomers are in discords getting groomed by FBI agents and pedophiles.

Are you idiots
Do you want Any Forums to be full of normal people?

I'm also on Discord

because this website is unironically danger to society

It already is.
I regularly see int/Any Forums memes on Instagram. Literally 70% of the humor used on tiktok originated from this website.

>I regularly see int/Any Forums memes on Instagram
The Instagram algorithm caters to your tastes
>Literally 70% of the humor used on tiktok originated from this website
Twitter maybe but definitely not TikTok

They dont want this to be full of normies. They dont want it banned.
They want it to attract the right kind of people to use as online guinea pigs.

god, just imagine if Any Forums was mainstream and Any Forums was full of women from all around the world. I could ask them all what do they smell like

Attached: 1627418136645s.jpg (250x238, 6.78K)

This. I've been on discord servers that make Any Forums look sane.

Have the poor minorities often targeted here become worse treated and less dangerous to be around in real life?
Or the other way?

The number of beheadings in Europe has reached a new high this decade and you think the solution is to kill persons criticizing mudslimes?
Return to whatever forum you came from because it doesn't sound like you actually want to be here.

Normies want a post count and recognition for the efforts.

>Why isn't this website more reddit?

I personally find the creation of troons through the internet to be a far greater detriment to society. I've started Any Forums on Any Forums back in 2013 and while it has shifted my world view I would say I would be a lot worse off with out it. I probably would've become like Chrischan or something.