Top 10 economies in 2011 vs 2022

Top 10 economies in 2011 vs 2022.

Attached: guekk5.jpg (1405x452, 170.62K)

>No Indonesia
Man...

Indian rocks, britisher faints
let's go sirs

Superpower by 2020 indeed...

Wait....not exactly an economic expert but is Brazil getting worse? That's not supposed to happen with Developing economics

Indiachads.....

Woa India super power for real

Bostilbros...

We're doing better THOUGH

Attached: GDP_reais_dol.png (801x1224, 147.78K)

BlackRock & BROS don't want Brazilian presidents and they keep devaluing our currency.

you need LULA again asap

We still have a very long way to go bros

Our economy should be like 8 times larger than it is now. The part I’m happy about is how fast we’ve grown in a matter of years. But I’m worried that this growth will decline faster than it should

While our MURICAS colleagues keep destabilizing our country for free. Last week Victoria Nuland came to talk about the Brazilian elections, the head of the CIA visited Brazil. They don't want Lula or Bolsonaro and they will be destabilizing forever.

SIR BROS SUERPPOWER 2020 ACHIEVED
I hope the Central government doesn't fuck up the economy

holy fuck were low on the list,grim
shit needs to improve, we need to get rid of bennet that fat retard and get a PM that can grow the economy

Attached: 1640384700849.png (765x1678, 181.31K)

Iran will bury you

Not like this my bostil-sister

Was Russia missing from the list because of the war?

78% of the capital in the Brazilian futures market is foreign, they do what they want with our currency. Why do you think Brazilians hate Americans, they spied on Lula's Brazil and broke Brazil because they thought they were going for a neoliberal in power, Bolsonaro appeared with 2 digits of conservative IQ. The Brazilian Macron has 3% and will never be elected the same again was in the 90's. The only thing the US managed to do trying to sabotage Brazil to align was eternal hatred and distance Brazil from any "friendship".

Attached: spy.jpg (1010x876, 78.25K)

what's happened with brazil

no, before the war, russia was one below korea

>Brazil

Attached: 1601534784652.png (225x224, 9.02K)

There's nothing wrong with being a bottom country. Less population, less industrialization, less globalization. Unless of course you're a south american nation, in which case you work as a mule and destroy your country for peanuts while the americans take all the goodies

It hasn't been 12 years since China has taken it, and that's the reason they're crazy and trying everything in Brazil. But now it's a path of no return.
They took a military coup in Brazil when the world was divided and it only ended when they were the only alternative, now they can't do anything because ltierally everyone hates the west in Brazil, including the military, it has a financial and bourgeois class but talk shit on TV and nobody believes it anymore, even their political class has evaporated. The only way out for them is to blow up Brazil militarily today, and I don't doubt they'll try to find a context to try.
Literally every year 10 western industries leave and 50 Chinese arrive.