It really do be like that

it really do be like that

Attached: 830D52FF-3503-4111-B384-EC8C4F8AB082.jpg (814x1024, 63.24K)

The separatist leaders are Russian ex-FSB agents.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: FTEPnrIXoAEsr5g.jpg (1280x708, 91.57K)

how's life in Warsaw, Boris?

yea. It's been like this for almost a decade. Did you just notice.

Fcourse they're fine, dude

I googled the breakaway republic leaders and they were born in Ukraine, in the actual republics they lead in fact.

Why do you lie? If they were russian agents that was during the soviet era, I wonder how many Ukrainians served in the soviet system hmmm cause they certainly arent the only ones.

Shitty propaganda as usual from natobots

Attached: 1652289381857.jpg (1593x551, 329.59K)

So they went from 91% voted in favour of independance from USSR to armed revolution in 30 years, interesting

Remove all the Russian troops, bring the UN to Donetsk and Luhansk, and have them hold a referendum. You won't, because it will give you the wrong result.

Who
thats not the president of either republic.
Go shill somewhere else, natoberg

why are you illiterate, crackhead?

Yeah because no one expected ukraine to become a globohomo outpost for wealthy child trafficking jews.
It seems like they made a mistake. I would revolt too if I saw jews in my patliament

Didn’t your mother love you enough?

Go dilate your gaping axe wound
Donetsk and lugansk will remain based and sovereign. They successfully broke away from globohomo and dont have to worry about trannies and gays being allowed to adopt and teach children in their countries.

No, hes probably either a paid shill or one of the schizos the paid shills managed to psyop

But Russians are child traffickers. They literally steal children from Ukraine.

twitter tier "clapback" as blue check mark individuald would say

It's da joooos, da globohomo, joooos again. reeeeeeeeeeee

Youre a nato shill, you literally have the entire media complex engaging in a multibillion dollar campaign against russia. Im sure you believed in the gjost of kiev and "russian warship go fuck yourself", didnt you, you little stooge?
Im just a guy in middle america that hates this country and the subhumanity being forced fed to us everyday

>Go dilate your gaping axe wound
>Donetsk and lugansk will remain based and sovereign. They successfully broke away from globohomo and dont have to worry about trannies and gays being allowed to adopt and teach children in their countries.

Attached: 1652934359497.png (1126x685, 734.37K)

when will i get my loli?

Post tier list you use for reference.

Correction, the jew oligarchs in russia were buying merchandise from the jew oligarchs in ukraine.
Ever since this invasion happened, all those russian jew oligarchs turned on putin and escaped to other countries.
Gotta love the guy. Remember if you side with ukraine you side with pedos, trannies and redditors

Ukraine will invade Russia right after they successfully defend Mariupol and Azovstal.
Oh, wait...

Still cant tell if schizo or shill
Either way, youre already on a list
If schizo, then on a glowie watch list since this site is a glowie honeypot, and if shill, then on a retaliation list for spreading propaganda

All the rainbow coalition corporations, news rags, celebrities, (((NGO)))s are on your side not mine.
The power of propaganda is all yours. Your side managed to successfully invent an entire marvel comic tier extended universe for fake ukrainian heroes.
Are you a ghost of kiev or a "charcoal" kind of guy?

They had to get out of mariupol or you orcs would've used chemical weapons in the end.

too sad we orcs didn't had a chance to use it, hope there would be another. my dream is to make whole ukraine one big bucha, or i should say the hohlocoast?

The nato shills really shut up when you point out that they have all means of communication and the elite supporting and diffusing their gay anti russian propaganda.

How deluded can you be to think youre some kind of underdog when everyone with power is on your side.

Ah so you are a shill using American vpn then
Well, lets put it this way my friend
You think you are safe because youre just following orders, and this is just a job, and nobody cares, youre wrong
There are groups and people out there making lists of you, they have probably already have noted you down
You think you are safe because Russia is so strong, while it cant even beat Ukraine?
Now imagine if the west actually went after you
People like you that worked for Putin before he was taken down will be hunted down by the ones you have wronged like the Israelis do to ex Nazi soldiers
So you better hope Putin stays in power for long, because as soon as he falls and someone else takes the throne, they will come after you