Fatman on Winds of Winter

>In 2021, I made little progress on Winds of Winter, but little progress isn't nothing!
>I'm going to finish Fire and Blood vol 2 and write a bunch of Dunk and Egg stories before finishing Winds of Winter
It is official it isn't ever coming out

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x632, 59.23K)

fucking man-child

Attached: 1646708724319m.jpg (768x1024, 96.95K)

Miurabros... It's over....

It will never stop being fucking hilarious how he stringed everyone out on a book series and now being an extremely overweight man in his mid-70s he's just trolling around like some kind of fun-loving jolly ogre whilst his readers wail and gnash their teeth begging him desperately to work on the next book. A great case of real-life kino.

Yep, it's been clear for the last 5 years that he isn't going to finish them

he didn't mention anything of elden ring in his latest post. So this pretty much confirms he wrote almost nothing then?

They claim he worked on the general story idea at an early stage, but the story is itself just a slight tweak to the usual Soulsborne formula. So in reality he was probably just consulted on what sort of norse / anglo-saxon concepts might be cool to bring into a fantasy universe.

most certainly celebrity stunt, nothing more
>if I ask GRRM does my mobile game look nice, I can say GRRM was a consultant on my project

Attached: GRRM.png (2142x1686, 3.15M)

we know it's not a lot of involvement because he's said some dumb shit like Elden Ring being a "sequel" to Dark Souls

his fans gave up a long ass time ago

Jesus, how the fuck did this fatass stop writing his book when he was writing books every few years? Was it the TV show being shit that stopped him?

Miyazaki said "We had many free and creative conversations which Mr Martin later used as a base to write the overarching mythos for the game world itself. This mythos proved to be full of interesting characters and drama along with a plethora of mystical and mysterious elements as well. It was a wonderful source of stimulus for me and the development staff. Elden Ring’s world was constructed using this mythos and stimulus as a base."
Martin said: "Of course, almost all the credit should go to Hidetaka Miyazaki and his astonishing team of games designers who have been laboring on this game for half a decade or more, determined to create the best videogame ever. I am honored to have met them and worked with them, and to have played a part, however small, in creating this fantastic world"
So it seems he just came up with a bit of background lore.

so its proven he stole all asoif books from his friend right? 4 and 5 were shit and now he cant even finish, so he runs away to write pointless stupid history

does George play Dark Souls?

Never heard this theory

It has to be trolling, no? He shit out 4,000 pages but can't be bothered to fix what the TV hacks did?

I definitely got GRRM vibes by the whole conflict having started because Radagon cheated on his wife with the queen, which later is revealed to be two halves of the same soul. Almost every character is the product of incest approved by the greater will

bros...

Attached: 1533000453190.png (733x428, 62.44K)

>Almost every character is the product of incest approved by the greater will
Damn thinking about it as a show watcher there is quite a lot of incest in the series, George just has a massive fetish doesn't he?

>2011: "It should take three years to come out"
>2015: "It'll probably be out within the year"
>2016: "I'm dropping all of my other projects to focus on the book"
>2019: "You can lock me up if it's not out by next summer"

he should just hire PrestonJacobs to ghostwrite it

I've never even read the books, but what on earth was he doing during 2020 and 2021 lockdowns?