What if reincarnation is legit?

What if reincarnation is legit?

Attached: 1624343113141.png (483x470, 219.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2TVpq8lj6w
youtube.com/watch?v=CHGD088FWec
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/reincarnation-in-the-bible/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then god is an even bigger faggot

if I get reincarnated into a latinx american or african country Im kmsing asap

Attached: 1646247589390.png (1032x774, 403.39K)

What if you're a heretic that deserves a good roast?

Attached: 884.png (643x758, 288.01K)

then you must have done something very bad in your previous life

It's a super stupid idea, of course it doesn't exist

you're in a simulation

If you're curious, why not investigate it yourself? One thing you haven't been told is that, for the most profound information, you need to look within instead of without for the answers.

When you hear someone say, if God exists why does he allow people to suffer? tell them that reincarnation exists. What man will sow that he will reap.

destiny does not exist. The destination is within; it is a matter of faith (what you want to be); it is like the gift of the Creative Forces.
The karmic influence is, in this case, an influence that rebels against destiny." When a soul enters a new body, a door opens that gives the soul the opportunity to build a
destination.

By the way, the blind man who was healed by Christ was not blind because he had sinned, but because his soul was being lifted from the experience of blindness.

reported for advocating suicide

I hope so. I made a lot of mistakes in this run.

You know Heaven must means reincarnating into life right? What is better than being alive?! :D

I really hope so.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2TVpq8lj6w

Live in the universe will still end at some point. The question of what happens after death therefore remains.

I'm cleaning up my act precisely so I can return as a Brazilian drug lord and enjoy coconuts and bunda all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHGD088FWec

Globular Amphora has those silver eyes

Don't forget: you're here forever

Attached: 1636574498371.jpg (358x383, 43.84K)

Reincarnation doesn't make sense because you never get to remember what you did wrong in your past life. If your memory keeps getting wiped there is no real growth.

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/reincarnation-in-the-bible/

Christianity is the only religion which makes sense.

I hope not
I just wanna be nothing

post hand, slut