I’m sorry Portugal

Californians need to be banned from leaving the state

Attached: 8F0481EC-D77C-4685-886C-C89A27D508A9.jpg (1125x682, 240.08K)

Californians be like
>Gee guys, (non-binary) funny how right after moving to Arizona, Nevada, Idaho and Texas these states went to shit. Anyways shall we try Portugal next?

i feel like a lot of americans not just californians are migrating here and they are bringing a load of shitty problems with them
i dont mind, im indifferent to immigrants but i find it interesting that america is this bad now

lmao they're even infesting europe now like a bunch of locusts
Enjoy being priced out soon europoors

How did California and the west coast cities get so shit?

do you ever get anyone from pennsylvania or like ohio there

Ironic that the land of the Calif is invading Portugal innit

Portugal has completely torpedoed thanks to boomers and their fucking greed. My apartment is selling for 200k USD in Lisbon and its a closet next to a train station. Whatever collapse is coming cannot arrive fast enough.

LMAO what Portuguese are angered? None of them live there anymore. Half of the country works in France, the other half in Luxembourg

Attached: 1651612453511.jpg (829x717, 106.07K)

No one wants subhumans living in their countries

Meme answer: "muh libturd dumbokrats lol"
Real answer: housing market run amok and state gov't policies that focused on municipalities at the expense of rural areas

Why Portugal of all places? (no offense) Usually when liberals of any state threaten to leave the country they talk about Canada.

Take also that expats that work in Brazil

It's cheap and no tax on incomes. So people who are retired can live there with the same quality of life as here but with a cost similar to Serbia

Why is Poortugal poor?

>Doesnt police crimes under a certain monetary level, lets "protests" go out of hand, encourages homelessnes and drug use.

Huh.

Portugal is smaller than California. If Texas could see a difference, small European countries are fucked.

Attached: 1617753877767.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

its easy to apply for residency as well

What are the problems imported by Californians?

gentrification and driving up prices in the area for the Poortugese

Take a look at California for your answer.

they are moving there, driving out prizes and expelling locals all the while they don't learn portuguese and just live in their amerimutt bubble

Don't get cocky i've seen a lot of your kind here too. I mean the vast majority of them are going to mexico

californians are mentally ill, most "problems' in this country are actually specific to california. They turned their state into a third world shithole with all of the cons and pricing of a first world.

How do you all know so much about california

Attached: 1631926827239.jpg (1200x1200, 84.78K)

Same reason I know so much about the benefits of being vegan and cycling