Average Korean face looks Mongolic. Why do they hate thier features?

Average Korean face looks Mongolic. Why do they hate thier features?

Attached: TlLsd.jpg (550x290, 104.1K)

I just want to die

Attached: WIN_20220519_13_29_03_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 109.36K)

Why? :(

most mongolic korean man

I've basically failed one of my uni courses and have to do it in the summer now.

my ancestor :)

could easily become a Chad but you’re too autistic to do so

It´s Over.

Attached: 코를 성형해주세요.gif (400x253, 2.14M)

I thought I looked pretty average

change your hairstyle to something more trendy or something

I think everyone should love their natural features

I did that twice and finally graduated recently. It's not over fren

True!

Except niggers

what the fuck?

Attached: penispepe.jpg (250x183, 5.85K)

Nah nigga the jawline is pretty good and your face is a bit chiseled, if you go to the gym and gain some muscle and a thicker neck, maybe a different haircut too you could definitely get your dick wet

I don't know if I'll be able to overseas study though, which is what I wanted to do at the start of next year since I failed the course. It's also just really, really humiliating that I put so much effort in and still fucked it up

work out/bulk up your acne would go away your jawline would be more defined. That's the easy part, getting a personality and becoming an interesting person that doesn't whine about themselves (wrongly) on the internet is the hard part. You can make it bro, you even got a decent baseline. Don't waste it.

Try again with less course load.
Anyways you can go overseas after you graduate.
I failed my course so I taught English in Japan for a year before going back to finish up

I'm already doing a double degree. I really do not want to be in uni for more than the 5 years that I've already signed up for. I know stuff will get easier over time with less workload and that after first year so it's only this year that I think that the work is too much.

I'm studying for Japanese driving school in Japanese and it's so fucking difficult and I'm so damn stressed too. Gambarimashou

Attached: images (7).jpg (500x280, 15.38K)