/asean/

bobaJK edisi

Attached: FSrvMfEaAAEFHRO.jpg (700x1135, 549.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10778859/Pfizer-profits-rocket-61-7-86B-quarter.html
archive.md/VSQOE
archive.md/qPmub
youtu.be/Mj26_9lXY5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sneed

first for liverbois

Good morning and god daammit sex sex sex sex sex

i want a GF (female) that plays eroge with me, Helps out with my charity, has sex with me every two days, wears cosplay stuff with me while we have sex

I just want a gf that loves me for who I am
Bonus if she has a 21cm futacock

Attached: file.png (681x1000, 438.56K)

People only love you because you're rich.

If only this was true

You want irl Marin

Attached: IMG_20220321_165637_428.jpg (1014x1280, 166.46K)

>noclipping out of reality frfr
>liminal spaces frfr

Attached: 1652727976562.jpg (1594x874, 1.19M)

Sexo con Kaho

Attached: 1511032652029.png (1162x1444, 1.5M)

Go ik ook somewhere else willem de oranje

why are blacks so alpha

Does anyone get demoralized seeing your friend succesful life in your instagram feed?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10778859/Pfizer-profits-rocket-61-7-86B-quarter.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 11-24-28 Pfizer profits rocket by 61% to $7.86B in the first quarter.png (636x291, 57.3K)

don't use 'stagram, simple as

Yes
That's why I stopped using social media since 2012

dont use instagram simple as

Uoooh

Terawan's """vaccine""" "nusantara" aren't the only one who received discrimination
Not a coincidence
archive.md/VSQOE
>The director of the Israel Institute for Biological Research, Prof. Shmuel Shapira
>Shapira and IIBR are in the middle of Phase II in the development of an Israeli coronavirus vaccine – a project that has been continually delayed, first by bureaucracy and later due to lack of volunteers
>IIBR began working on a coronavirus vaccine back in late February or early March 2020 at the suggestion of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who made the announcement that Israel would have its own vaccine at a cabinet meeting that Shapira attended. So far, around NIS 175 million has been invested in the creation of Brilife, IIBR’s vaccine candidate, according to Haaretz.
>IIBR operates under the auspices of the Prime Minister’s Office and works closely with the Defense Ministry.
>Originally, the goal was to have an Israeli vaccine by summer. However, various challenges have delayed Brilife’s clinical trials. Working with Sheba Medical Center and Hadassah-University Medical Center, IIBR completed Phase I in late November, showing that the vaccine had few side effects and no severe ones.
>Speaking at the Knesset in late November, Shapira said that Brilife could have been further along if not for the “overregulation” that IIBR encountered.
>“We should have been in Phase III,” Shapira said. “I think we have come a long and difficult way. When a [representative of a] prestigious regulatory institute saw what we went through, he said that what we experienced was ‘too complex a path.’
>“I will not expand beyond that,” Shapira continued. “Those who understand it will understand.”
>He also complained that IIBR was not given the same support as other vaccine development companies.
>“We would be happy to receive the same support and sympathy that the huge companies do, which get 30 times what we do,” he told the Knesset.

archive.md/qPmub
>Prof. Shmuel Shapira, called the decision “pathetic”
>He also called the pharma giant’s COVID-19 vaccine “mediocre” and effective only in the “short term”
>“There are much more prominent Israeli scientists,” Shapira said in an interview with Chanel 12
>“He’s the CEO of a company that did not do this from the goodness of their heart, but merely to rake in billions” he said. “It is a mediocre vaccine — I was vaccinated three times and got sick. A lot of people got infected after they were vaccinated. Calling the vaccine moderately effective is pretty generous”
>Shapira said that he understood why Israel rushed to sign a deal with Pfizer for its vaccine at the start of the pandemic, but that “in the long term their vaccines were proven to be less effective”
>“There are other vaccines that are far more effective. There are countries with lower vaccination rates that bore [the pandemic] just fine” he said
>Asked if his comments stemmed from bitterness over Israel not fully embracing the Biological Institute’s vaccine, Shapira shrugged off the suggestion, adding that the vaccine was proven to be good, but “it was the bureaucracy that did us in”
>“The institute’s vaccine was very successful and even now it is being tested” he said. “The latest testing shows it is also effective against the Omicron variant. The bureaucracy has failed us repeatedly”
>The approval of several international vaccines and Israel’s rapid inoculation campaign raised questions about the need for a domestically produced option that would be ready for distribution long after its competitors
>Last May, Shapira stepped down from the directorship of the Biological Institute, in a surprise turn of events that cast doubt on the future of the local inoculation venture. In a new book, he claimed that heavy government interference, unexplained regulatory delays, and some level of “sabotage” were also at play

21st for fun fact

Attached: 1652935256641.jpg (719x802, 51.66K)

youtu.be/Mj26_9lXY5Q

What went wrong?

Attached: EDSA_Revolution_pic1[1].jpg (373x266, 26.41K)

Do you like plain or chocolate condensed milk?

*with your avocado

Do you like avocado?