Kino about schizo or loner just driving his car and rambling about random things

>kino about schizo or loner just driving his car and rambling about random things
instant 10/10

Attached: qt.png (968x720, 435.99K)

Yeah, this was way better than i expected

huh

Attached: jessjess.jpg (709x481, 67.98K)

she just likes road trips, no shame in that

pasta?

i just started watching this after seeing this thread. Is this gonna be a horror movie? I'm sitting alone in my room with the lights turned off and shits getting weird.

you'll be fine. it's really good, have fun. some creepy moments but not horror

>Charlie Kaufman
>Horror movie
wha

Oh good, thanks user. I'm at the part where the family disappeared after the tinnitus conversation and the camera started doing slow panning shots of empty rooms, fuck that. If there's a jumpscare or something in this it'll ruin my night, but it is really good so far.

Is this I'm Thinking About Ending Things?

Surrealist masterpiece

Whenever I see Fat Damon I can't help but think how much better James Seymour Hoffman would've been in the role.

even if he was still alive Seymour was too old to play this role

What is the movie?

I'm thinking of ending things (2020)

>instant 10/10
I watched this film. I thought it was boring

Yeah, same here. The first half was interesting but after they leave the house it starts getting really drawn out. They could have cut out a quarter of the runtime and nothing much would've been lost.

>Filters Any Forums
>Filters film twitter
Oh yeah it's fucking kino. Thank you God Kaufman for bestowing me with another piece of art to break my little heart open.

not really the same but inside llewyn davis has a sequence like that, only part worth watching really
>tfw no Johnny 5 bf

>Any Forums is one guy

How was it user?

She sure does
Recommend Wild Rose to all you Jessie lovers out there

Attached: 1671AFF5-4A5C-42AD-B28E-FC3A408E8564.jpg (828x454, 266.59K)

Beast (2017) is a very good movie, better than I’m Thinking of Ending Things