Is The Purge series worth watching entirely?

Attached: thatsafuckingoneoffnighterifiveeversenone.png (1832x744, 942.57K)

No. They took a great interesting premise and chose to make movies around the most shallow boring concepts of it. The first one was good and the one with the dude wearing the god mask and kidnapping people was ok, but if you are looking for anything beyond "look at all these psychos that come out when anything goes!" You wont find it.

I would argue that none of them are worth watching. The idea you can conjure in your head of the universe and what would happen is better than what they did in the movies.

>26124▶
so you mean The Purge: Anarchy?

this. i watched the first one expecting at least some dumb fun but it was just boring and took itself way too seriously despite ultimately being brainless.

fuck these retards
apart from bttf this is the best series that has been released since star wars

>a concept where all crime is legal
>it’s just murder, murder, murder nonstop in the series
This concept would’ve worked much better in a book series, lots of stuff you can get away with on print

>Bro you know what would make this concept even better
>Surface level political disputes
If all crime was legal for a night 99.9% of everything going down would be financial crimes committed by investment funds.
>Oh these people who are perfectly peaceful every other day of the year suddenly become murderers
Yeah no, again it would be people with the means and reason to commit serious crimes doing most of the illegal activity on purge night. Drug traffickers, ponzi schemes, and tax evaders not Dave from accounting deciding to roast somebody alive.

Did any of the movies have weird sex stuff? Like an incest relationship but they only fuck on purge night? It should've been an anthology movie

I think realistically everyone would be having huge orgies and partying out in public instead of murdering other people. Like if they wanted to get rid of some of the population, you just let them go crazy drinking and doing drugs and they kill themselves that way.

I think that was the plot of one of them but then the cops (dressed as literal pigs) showed up and started killing the black people.

no

If the purge was real I'd steal an F-15 and blow up random houses from the sky

The only people I have seen talking about The Purge are people that would love it to be real/actually happen since they're so low class, they'd benefit from it. I'm talking crackheads, gangbangers, those kinds of bunch.
As a rule I use, your media probably stinks if it's attracting flies like that.

No, not one single damn rape in this series where all crime is legal for a day.

The series is better than the movies.
The first season was actually really good.

OG Purge is kino - gets exponentially worse after that, but mildly entertaining.

The second movie is the only good one because it uses the premise fairly well.
The rest all have shitty gimmicks and retarded shit.

>What the fuck, did they make a TV show out of The Purge
>Check
>It's fucking real
Christ, that's so embarrassing. What's the point? The premise only good for one singular movie, then the novelty wears off. Why the fuck would you make a TV show out of it?

The second movie is the best
The rest sucks

Are you literally retarded?

Orgies aren't illegal in most places as long as everyone is of age and consent.