Raised by wolves /rbw/

It’s time bros

Attached: 1832A6F8-75B8-4F6E-BC5B-B9B0EFA2BA61.jpg (184x273, 13.7K)

shit show

I see you’re expressing some projected homosexuality

I’m ready

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

ew clip your toenails

Hell yes.

POST A TORRENT LINK OR MEGA LINK TO EVERY EPISODE IN 4K QUALITY MINIMUM OR FUCK OFF YOU SHILL PIECE OF SHIT

The symbology in this show is the most interesting part

is ragnar coming back? if not its dead on arrival i dont care for the kid actors oir the tranny that gave birth or the black, are there going to be any relatable characters if not its dead

>killed off the best and only waifu in the show
Fuck it

>coming back
stupid homosexual. he's in every episode.

Stopping in to say:
I LOVE FATHER AND I LOVE MY FATHERBROS

Attached: E5806247-76CE-48CB-9435-6F67657A96A4.jpg (1920x1080, 77.16K)

What's the deal with Ridley Scotts monster impregnation/ transformation fetish? Surely he gets off on this stuff?

I waited all fucking week for this stupid fucking show for it to give me nothing well fuck off i I will watch it once it is cancelled Like hell will i let it string me along like a piece of cheese. Also the Vrille fucking pedos can finally fuck off same people to lust after every other child ever presented in media disgusting fucks. Shit show with no gratification.

Attached: mmm-good-creepy.gif (220x201, 279.31K)

man I've been a father bro since the first scene of the first episode and I gotta say I'm glad to be part of the father best character master race in these threads
I don't even know why I like him, I think its just because he's literally the only one who thinks and acts logically in the series. Everyone else always acts on emotion, even mother, who is also an android, seems much more emotional.

this show hasnt been cancelled yet

i watched last year and every episode got more and more woke, and that stupid dyke haired android got more ridiculous every episode

Just wait until season 3

Attached: oyX75EDJjAM5oBT5KpWWCA.jpg (600x300, 29.6K)

Fatherchads rise up.

Attached: images (9).jpg (678x452, 24.67K)

I love father because he’s the father I wish I had growing up

lmao

WTF is this thread? We finally learn what is going on with this planet and you retards talk about stupid android.

KYS

What did we learn that we already didn't know user. Or where you not paying attention?

What a complete shit show.

Why? I couldnt even finish season 1 and i tried. i really tried