It's over

It's over.

Attached: 1652927997416.png (598x618, 381.23K)

We are finally free?

good
i hope it closes once for all
fuck this website and fuck you all

Fuck you too dirty spic

if could fare stops supporting this site ill give there office build the good old OK city special

Attached: 1635187971916.jpg (500x457, 93.71K)

fuck you dumb pigskin

do it anyway, even if they don't

In my farewell I would like to say that...

Worth it.

Twitter is literally ten times more toxic than Any Forums

Newfags think anything will ever happen because one glowie killed old blacks in a supermarket to gaslight white people in an attempt to shut down Any Forums

don't see this flag often

hi panama

Not the first time subhuman lefties complain about Any Forums, if they shut it down then people will move to other platforms and do even worse.
Liberals are disgusting subhumans that should have the same destination as pathetic neo nazis

same bro same

Attached: C5672DA7-4C99-4052-A285-3DAD98B51EC0.jpg (700x512, 72.31K)

This
Any Forums is at least on the radar and enough normies come here that people aren't doomed to echo chambers (outside of Any Forums). If they shut it down they'll end up playing a game of whackamole with increasingly extremist imageboards/forums.

If I was the Feds I would just hire 1000 people to track posts here, spam deradicalizing posts, get into positions of being jannies, etc. That way you can control the conversation.

Orange pilled. I say orange instead of red because you don't acknowledge the jew infestation nor say you hate them.

too bad we're on 4channel

You are a submissive cuck for real

this is 4channel not that racist site

This