Indianbros, when will be another indian fair in my city?

Indianbros, when will be another indian fair in my city?
i really want buy that cool coffee or jewelry maybe

Attached: ew97lhj5ycx71.jpg (720x545, 27.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7oNP84sTSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By the way it's funny when you'r guys sell swastikas

Indians are our friends now. Do not talk to them, Russian.

Attached: 3974DDA4-AF7A-4982-B567-7F45AC33EF80.png (640x890, 357.69K)

No no we'r freins with them, india will not listen you

what kinda fair was it? what were they selling?

What do you have in an indian fair? Are there palm readers? Do you have the game of throwing hoops on stuff? How about guns to hit toys attached to strings to get them? What about rides like ferris wheel and the boat that swings around? And finally the food stalls?

Indian people will always love Russia the most
t. Indian

Attached: 1641435844967.png (595x369, 160.43K)

I don't think we have Indian fairs in the US but maybe that's because there's barely any Indians here. What kind of coffee are you talking about? You mean Chai?

>>chai tea
why are americans like this

Attached: FQGIFp5WUAUTvyQ.png (454x680, 490.32K)

Wtf? I didn't call it "Chai-Tea"

Attached: 1652402390113.jpg (750x1000, 190.96K)

Fuck meant for

Jewelry, coffee, tea, species

in the evenings in the shopping center they sang and danced, you could look for free
it was funny that they have a card payment terminal next to a statue of some god

I fuckin luaghed

I go to fair every year. It's good.

Uuhmm listen i mean cool coffe, mkay?

Chai is just normal tea. Coffee is different.

Hmm, I guess I understand

youtube.com/watch?v=M7oNP84sTSU

Yeah, I know. I thought he mixed up Chai with coffee. India isn't known for its coffee is it?

I think so

I'm not Tom Rowsel and I'm not a fan of tea. He's a good man however
God bless Sri Lanka

We have different kinds of fairs in my town. One kind is your average ferry ride thingy which I don't really go that much. The other kind of fair comes and sells traditional handcrafted clothes, toys and other trinkets. Picel is an example of one kind of toy, there are many others too. I usually go to buy cotton clothes because they feel comfy to wear in summer. We also get spices, snacks, pickles and other sort of eatable stuff.

Attached: dancing woman.jpg (554x554, 24.32K)

Question. In America we call black tea with spices brewed in milk "chai". Is that the only tea commonly drank in India? Or do you drink plain tea with water as well?

No one drank plain tea when I visited India, it was alway chai or coffee with cream

Indians mostly drink tea with milk. Nobody usually drinks plain tea. So yes, chai is the drink we commonly drink.

Attached: toy.jpg (452x678, 33.93K)

Well in Russia we're call normal tea (with water or with milk, doesnt matter) Chai

cuppa chai
in the UK

Cool toy, do you find those at fairs?

>the russian crackheads are now sucking up to streetshitters
Confirms theyre losing harder than all nato reporting combined

>barely any Indians here
We genuinely have to cave in the skulls of even the shitskinned children of your race. We genuinely need to kill all of you

Calm down YOHANNES

Yes but I don't have that one yet. I bought this one.

Attached: bullock carts.jpg (554x554, 36.28K)

wholesome