Who are the top 3 cringiest Any Forums flags

who are the top 3 cringiest Any Forums flags

Attached: 1649954337185.webm (540x960, 1.44M)

Brazil
Brazil
Brazil

finland
norway
sweden

Brazil all of their posters are mutted bbc posters that hate white people
2.Japan
3.Indonesia most of their post are trash or some islamic cringe post

israel posters are literally jidf

Turkish, Israel, Brazil

right now Spain, don't know if it's just 1 fag ruining the whole country reputation but posts with Spanish flags are cringe as fuck, like some underage attentionwhore throwing random insults and trying desperately to get yous

china
botswana
bolivia

USA
USA
Israel

Why do you care about white people, Mbongo?

you proved his point

Okay, paki

Not being racist and not caring about race is different from being a BBC poster. But we have a BR anonthat forces it A LOT, in the case it would be 1 user not all BR.

Spain and Mexico desu

are those different cunts?

Israel

You're the worst posters on the board

Brazil (they reply to every single bait that exists and will probably reply to this)
Usa
Australia

>he gets angry when the grandson of a literal slave talk shit online
LMAO, just ignore sub humans.

Also, let's see if I can make you feel better.
>last year my company asked my help to improve the triage of new programmers (work for a pretty big company that outsources programming for the first world)
>go from github to github looking if the candidate is an simian. If he is, just fucking take his name out of the list.
>3 months ago the HR gave me a night in the pizza place (a silly reward, i know) for helping to improve the quality of the recruits

So far, no one realize that there is no negroes in the list because all interviews are done without a webcam (one time a fat react developer tough it would be cool to express herself and wear a transparent shirt without bra during a interview). Who knows, maybe my capacity to "judge character" gets me to a manager position :D

coffee is indeed good for you

Brazil
Turkey
Argentina

I can start with the most based and work backwards
US
India
South Korea

USA
Israel
India

UK
United states
German

And fourth is flag of "ukrainia" - but i didnt saw any ukr posters from last week.

And fifth is Poland.

Canada
Colombia
Mexico

Australia
Singapore
India

USA
Romania
North Macedonia

Explain

Brazil