Watching the fringe

>watching the fringe
>she makes this face at someone
this is the worst actress on tv. White privilege strikes again

Attached: B3017ED6-91F6-4BF6-889E-FEC8433A1EAC.jpg (957x1244, 615.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LIiyT67Sjbg?t=9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

her voice is sex

>fo' shizzle?
what did she mean by that?

What sorta name is Torv anyway.

she single-handedly ruined Mindhunter with her absolute shit acting and stupid fucking face.

Attached: 1646793530707.png (1180x842, 246.24K)

>watching the fringe
>she makes this face at someone
this is the best actress not on tv. Black foolishness strikes again

Attached: asterix.jpg (1280x720, 41.7K)

She's pretty bad but Fringe is the kind of cheesy show where it doesn't matter. Also to her credit she does the physical/action scenes much more convincingly than most women, she seems a natural at it. In any case John Noble elevates the whole show, you can tell he really liked playing Walter

alt-olivia a cute!

Torv? more like let me suck them fucking tits

Attached: 1118full-anna-torv.jpg (1118x1785, 228.75K)

She failed at being scully

fauxlivia

Attached: giphy.gif (500x230, 917.64K)

for me, it's that little butt on her nose

Yeah, no, Fringe was kino. Especially the alternate version of her character. She is a great actress, especially when she played nimoy.

what are you niggers talking about, she was great in that show

Attached: Fringe_Wallpaper03_1920x1080_ET.jpg (1600x900, 177.7K)

based

Attached: EyZgz7WWUAMaXfY.jpg (753x569, 50.57K)

No. Fake Olivia was good in that show. Her take on OG Olivia was cold boogers served on a paper plate.

My favorite Olivia moment was when they wasted an entire season erasing and reintegrating Peter into the timeline, and Olivia, having no connection to Peter whatsoever, magically gets her feelings back for him like the timeline never changed (I have no doubt this occurred because fans complained).

youtu.be/LIiyT67Sjbg?t=9

nigga you gay

You just have no heart, man. It was a very sweet love story.

lol

Attached: 1627581354058.jpg (1630x3675, 511.22K)

ALL I NEEDED WAS THE LOVE YOU GAVE

ALL I NEEDED FOR ANOTHER DAY

AND ALL I EVER KNEW

ONLY YOU

Fuck that was the worst. They just reset several of the character arcs and do them over again while they do nothing interesting with the whole "peter gets zapped out then back in to the timeline"

It was a cop out by the writers.
>"Hey, how about Olivia just wakes up one day and remembers Peter. Explain it? We haven't explained anything yet, why start now!" (uses burning 100 dollar bill to light his cigar)

This is the face I'd want her to make at me as I unload inside her.

Is this actress Australian? She looks like a mix between Cate Blanchette and the Australian woman from Farscape and Pitch Black.