What are the main pros and cons of regularly browsing this website in your country...

What are the main pros and cons of regularly browsing this website in your country? How has regular usage of Any Forums impacted your life?

Attached: 1652774912755.png (660x589, 240.16K)

poo

>using Any Forums
0 impact
>pros
A good laugh
>cons
Addictive

I need to leave this shithole, there is nothing of value here but I just can’t completely quit.

>pros
ive found some cool stuff
>cons
i say tranny too much because i like how the word sounds

It's a place I go whenever I'm at a low point in life.
Hopefully I can find a job abroad, and leave this culturally defunct shithole, and never return.

Any Forums is the worst of the worst of the western world, only retards come here, in Moot's days it used to have a small minority of actual smart people but now it is just retarded zoomers, discord transexuals, and CIA shills, it is negative for your brain and you will end up becoming a faggot if you stay

Pros: Critical thinking
Cons: Critical thinking

pros: it's the closest you can get to what was once the old internet
cons: filled with zoomoids

>it is just retarded zoomers, discord transexuals, and CIA shills, it is negative for your brain and you will end up becoming a faggot if you stay
True
I only go to boards where i can laugh q bit, i dont browse shit like Any Forums

There are no pros, only cons.
I only come here to talk shit to others

Attached: 1638278552754.png (496x379, 239.4K)

lol. The site actively attempts to reduced everything into stereotyped forms of discussion, literal memes to be repeated ad nauseum. Go ahead and try to name more than 50 broad memes in the history of Any Forums

What life?

>The site actively attempts to reduced everything into stereotyped forms of discussion
True but given how the site devolved over the years that`s not necessarily bad..

Also this

It's good for open discussion. But tell me, would 10% of your Any Forums time, being spent reading research and books, made.you more informed?

I browse because all my friends are normies and I need a small escape at the end of the day.
Any Forums has made me feel better that I'm not a complete loser and only partially.

I took a break for around 4 years, came back maybe a month ago and every board revolves around the same discussions of trans and zoomers.
Any Forums seems to have maybe 1 good thread a day, /sp/ isn't half as interesting as it used to be.
Any Forums still seems okay.

Brazilian IBs are better than this, actually, they have prohibitions like:
>woman posting? Ban
>shit portuguese? Ban
>leftism? Ban

Any Forums is Any Forums lite
>discussions
There are barely any discussions here
Any Forums is the worst place to get information
Any Forums
It just keeps getting worse and worse

>Pros of browsing Any Forums
You learn more about foreign cunts
>Cona of browsing Any Forums
You learn to hate all of them

name a better website, i'll wait.

It's fucked me up
t. 2011fag

Every board is Any Forums-lite to varying degree, but yes image board and most other anonymous discussion site is always cancer