Koreans are the superior type of Asian, the rest of us are so pathetic. First, Koreans are the tallest and palest of us...

Koreans are the superior type of Asian, the rest of us are so pathetic. First, Koreans are the tallest and palest of us. Second, they are the most beautiful. Even without plastic surgery they surpass us, once they get plastic surgery its over. We non Korean Asians even fly to Korea for plastic surgery so we can be like Koreans. Third, they are the coolest and most fashionable. Their pop culture dominates Asia. Everybody follows their fashion trends. Children in other Asian countries move to Korea and join Korean talent agencies so they can become idols. Fourth, they cuck the rest of Asia. Korean men take many foreign wives from China, Japan, SEA, and Central Asia, whereas the reverse is much less common. Fifth, their food is the best. They eat hearty dishes like kbbq whereas other asians eat bats, effiminate sushi, and bird fetuses inside eggs. This is why Koreans are so much healthier and taller than the rest of us.

We non-Korean Asians should kneel down and accept Koreans as our masters. If we pray hard enough, we can wake up as Korean.

Attached: 218D1854-30B9-42D2-93FC-8AFD3EE4F2DD.jpg (800x400, 28.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We hanve hangul too

Attached: 512px-Hang-Cool_1.png (512x269, 3.89K)

Koreans are just dongbei chinese mixed with manchus

Is it true that non-korean pretend to be Korean to get with white kpop Stans?

>We non-Korean Asians should kneel down and accept Koreans as our masters. If we pray hard enough, we can wake up as Korean.
Be gay and with a fake nose and plastic surgery? And have a chaebol fucking our wife? idk man.

Ok

I fucking hate every single person on this board. I want to kill all of them. Even the Korean posters.

Attached: EntryImage.jpg (676x290, 59.35K)

>wooow theyr so pale daaaaammmn

Yes, even white people are aware of how superior koreans are

*laughs in mongol*

Attached: mongol chad.jpg (456x672, 62.44K)

Mongolian man: Shares his wife with 40 other family mambers who live in the same tent.

i have always wanted to fuck my mother in law

Attached: 1645569847882.jpg (640x1138, 45.58K)

Is your mom said that?

Based Mongolians fucking 50 different women everyday, they are truly the master race

Koreans cuck mongolsissies

why anglosaxons are so dumb

compare this chads with those kpop faggots and tell me if mongols aren't superior

youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE

Korean have squid game.
asia have????!???? nuff said

japs have karate bugmen

Attached: Kamen_rider_eurodata.png (250x375, 178.44K)

he looks like a millionaire who wear a modified guard helmet with the tracksuit in squid game