/bharat/

grandmother and granddaughter edition

Attached: images (32).jpg (505x607, 37.8K)

dat bitch is thicc

I'd love to tickle her belly

Gotta love grandmas, they love their family even if they have all became degenerate whores and homos

Fuck off with the coombait OP

sorry fren

what's the easiest way to seduce an Indian woman?

rape her
record it
say if she doesn't marry you you'll make the video viral
I'm not joking

Why don't punjabi girls like me bros?

Granny is thinking "she will bring our family a fine dowry"

girls pay dowry mate

Seriously? All this time I thought dowry was about men buying a wife.

Why would waste money on a girl? Women need to pay us or they can fuck off.

That's called a bride price

Based. And I think I get it. Daughters are so useless that the family will literally pay someone to take them off their hands.

SOVL vs THOT

Dowrys are that extra factor in deciding who you get married to. Even if a bitch is below your standards in looks, she can get you if her family is willing to pay the price.

There are guys who look for good dowry instead of qt wives. Of course, getting both is ideal.
I used to be a faggot and be against dowry growing up, now I realize its a great incentive to get married.
Men have little reason to marry in the first place.

So does this operate on a scale where the more attractive a girl is the less money her family will be willing to pay? And vice-versa? Are there negotiations involved? I want to know more.

i want a NE indian gf

Do you know the concept of milk siblings?
While cousin marriage is okay as they are not siblings, you can not marry someone if you and he/she were both breastfed by the same person
>for five or more breastfeeding
>within the first two years of the child’s life

If there is a Muslim woman in your vicinity and she is having trouble in your company it is best to get breastfed so you can become her Mahram.

In Sahih (authentic) Muslim 1453e, the Prophet (PBUH) commanded the wife of Abū Hudhayfa to feed her husband's mawlā [servant], Sālim, so that he could go on living with them. When she hesitated and said, "He has a beard", Prophet (PBUH) reassured her that it is okay.

Noted Islamic Golden Age scientist Ibn Rush, for example, ruled that the woman could now comport herself more freely in front of the nursed adult male, such as appearing before him unveiled.

In 2010, a clerical adviser to the Saudi royal court and Ministry of Justice issued a fatwa suggesting that women should provide breast milk to their employed drivers thereby making them relatives. The driver could then be trusted to be alone with the woman.

Personally, I believe it's a great thing to help Muslim women integrate into the workplace. You won't be siblings with others she breastfeeds (since you're not less than 2 years old) but you'll be her relative.

Attached: breast feeding mahram.jpg (3226x2288, 444.41K)

For low income families, that could work yea.
But for families that are relatively well off with decent looking kids, those kinds of negotiatons are cheap.
The original idea of dowry is less about incentivizing men to marry and more about the bride's family contributing in helping the new couple be financially safe.

Before the Hindu Law was codified during independence, dowry was a far for more flexible system with different regions doing it differently.
Some states had fathers exclusively giving daughters the dowry, in the form of land so that the wife isnt too dependent on the husband financially.