What do Scandis produce to warrant their immense wealth? If oil was the answer then Russia wouldn’t be a shithole

What do Scandis produce to warrant their immense wealth? If oil was the answer then Russia wouldn’t be a shithole.

Attached: A4B6EB4A-7404-4963-83EB-FA6F0D4474BF.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Volvo
JAS Gripen
NLAWs
Spotify
Minecraft
Square Enix
Lumber
Iron ore
Trucks
Heavy machinery

intellectual property and memengineering

They patented the autism formula to use in other nations

Wypipo got the midas touch. You could put yt in a shithole country and he would turn it into paradise

I kneel

Sweden was a shithole until after WWI

>Square Enix
arent they japs, though?

Gay sex for the med bull

Source?

Wealth? What wealth? I make 25 000 euro a year and my government taxes almost half of it, my rent is 800€ I have no money for anything.

you don't suffer, you live in your ancestral home where your body has adapted to the climate.
i was born into hell on earth, only fit for brutes with more melanin in their skin.
i would like to remind you that you do NOT suffer in finland.

Come to america huwhite man

Omega 3

They have a functioning democracy which prevents all the wealth from going to the .0001 percent like in russia.
Checks and Balances of power. That's democracy. And yes it affects wealth distribution. Tyrannies always start off hot with the new leader and go for monolithic retard projects which sound great on paper, but when reality ends up hitting and you need thousands people's different expertise to solve complex problems and their opinions need to be respected
well the shit falls apart over and over again, which they blame on DEM EVIL DEMOCRACIES AND JEWS. Look at China for 80 years now, Russia, Cuba, Venzuela, I can go on. Even Saudi Arabia has checks and balances built in.

the most popular president according to the most secure election in history only wants mexiKKKans.

Please don't talk like a transexual black man.

soz brah

It's okay.

Just turn on the AC bro. I'd love to live in memestralia instead of this frozen hellhole. You have no idea just how much costs and discomfort freezing weather causes

Isn't søylent a scandi brand

Its not what they produce, small population on the large area with natural reasorces, plenty of fish and being shielded from islamic sandnigger hordes.
No real destructive wars since like 19th century.
Used to be homogeneous white Christian, educated population with best technology and production capabilities.

They threw it all away recently.
Now one major destructive war from degradation into east Europe tier.

>I suffer in Australia

Attached: 74181558353cc112f67cec72c9c96a6f(1).png (2753x1400, 291.84K)