Whenever an American poster says they're being "replaced" by Mexicans I think to myself "based"

whenever an American poster says they're being "replaced" by Mexicans I think to myself "based"
because I love Mexicans much more than Americans
anyone else?

Attached: Apu cigar.jpg (657x527, 38.42K)

Stfu arab

ive never had a friend

Most chicanos are north mexican mutts with no culture . They assimilate into amerimutt culture very fast

portugal is my best friend now

Attached: Flag-Pins-Portugal-Mexico.jpg (400x320, 62.16K)

most chicanos are actually from michoacan though

gracias amigo

Attached: mexicana.jpg (960x640, 144.53K)

they are from the bajio part of michoacan, anything from the bajio and above is north to me. Only the sierra madre del sur part of michoacan is not norteƱo

honorary jaliscomutt mestizos, they are not real michoacanos unless they look indio

can chicanos stop larping as us already

why dont you love me

i don't actually think i've ever seen anyone posting that. the main complaint is that illegal immigrants create an overpopulation issue. so no matter who you are, the country is feeling a lot more claustrophobic and bitter than it did 15 years ago.

what am i larping as?

We should just kill all Americans desu.

+1

Then replace them 100%

You would've if you could've :>

basado

Attached: Culombiana ass.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

But Americans are nice

Attached: 1647536153560.jpg (1148x746, 147.3K)

It's not even Mexicans really. It's Guatemalans and Hondurans and various central Americans who work their way up through Mexico. Also I don't know how much experience you have with Mexicans or Americans honestly
Thanks fren. Americans aren't always the brightest, but the people here are very friendly. I don't understand the hate sometimes

Attached: German pepe.jpg (540x680, 68.21K)

built for big white cock

No

she probably has stds

You're. Wrong.

They are nice I live by a base and they are nice people but kind of fat

Stfu white bitch

After having grown up in a flyover 90+% white state. Please replace them. Some are really fucking nice people, but most are awful in some glaring way.

I think they are better than Colombians

post tits, Stacy

Absolutely based

Syphilis and HIV and such are endemic here. The less severe ones to a much greater extent.

Absolutely based

>90% white
so you didn't know anyone else to compare them with. if you lived in my diverse city you would be high tailing it out of here in 2 days guaranteed.