Here is the average american high school couple these days. Thoughts?

Here is the average american high school couple these days. Thoughts?

Attached: 2022-05-18-162551.jpg (739x1600, 325.66K)

Yes, the average American high school couple is a future NBA player and son of a top 3 all-time basketball player, and probably some white bimbo with old money parents who paid for her boob job at 16

How can I save white women? It seems the white men are too effeminate to do the needful

Attached: pepe-pukes.jpg (610x343, 69.16K)

>tfw lived in the school dorm during the two last high school years
>had to listen to my dorm neighbors having sex all night every night while I was playing vidya

Attached: 1478292903784.png (1124x974, 223.99K)

you need to be an NBA player to bang a chick like that? top fuckin kek, imagine being not white lMFAO

how does she have fat knees without being fat?

she's the daughter of a billionaire

Only 12% of Americans are Black. Most mixed couples in the US are Hispanic and White mixed.

big butt

cope, the hispanic-white couples are just hispanics larping as white who marry other hispanics, 80% of white women under the age of 30 have admitted to sleeping with black men once in their livces. No white girl is looking at some short Edgar and licking her lips lmao

meds

you think she ordered that buck like some kind of male prostitute?

And the guy is LeBron James son

Why do americans like sports that nobody else gives a shit about?

>Wasn't born a black college basketball player

they live life on easy mode at my uni. i suffer

Attached: 1652912943434.jpg (275x255, 14.72K)

second most popular sport in the world mate

there's a difference between muscular ass and fat ass. I prefer the former

>divegrassfans

When the asses you actually fucked are in the single digits (if even LMAO), nobody really cares what you prefer because youre most probably talking about what you "prefer" jerking off to

we mostly play sports we invented. You can't relate i understand

I have yet to meet a virgin hispanic