Police in your country

What do people in your country think of the police? Weirdly enough views of them are divided along political lines here

Attached: 54E7920A-6CBB-4226-9697-F80AA3B5E728.jpg (596x336, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/american-shakedown-police-won-t-charge-you-but-they-ll-grab-your-money-1.2760736
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for the death of Shitcago.

That's odd because views are divided along political lines here too

Same will happen here soon too because of Faeser.

The general consensus here is that the police here don't solve crime. Instead they spend their days fining people.

And beating up protesters.

>Weirdly enough views of them are divided along political lines here
lolololol
not weird at all

conservatives like cops because they don't commit as much crime

They are absolutely essential for keeping the N problem under control, but there genuinely are issues with police misconduct and an unwillingness for police departments and prosecutors to take misconduct seriously.

yeah, that video of the guy being executed while begging for his life for lifting up his pants was fucked up
Weird how that one didn’t spark riots

cops are fags
>call the cops
>they arrive 45 minutes later
>take down 2 lines of notes
>shrug their shoulders and say they can't do anything but they'll monitor the situation
>they go back to stuff their face with timbits while earning $150K to dick around for 8 hours a day

>while earning $150K to dick around for 8 hours a day
Time to become a Canadian cop. Here they earn insanely low wages.

>150k
Lol

chicago south africa tier soon?
cops are gay, i don't hate them though. a mix of dorks and powertrippers.

coders are fags
>call the tech support
>they reply 45 minutes later
>download 2 gigabytes of logs
>shrug their shoulders and say they can't do anything but they'll monitor the situation
>they go back to stuff their face with timbits while earning $150K to dick around for 8 hours a day

Attached: .jpg (612x774, 122.46K)

Why do you call cops? In canada everybody its a faggot

they vary wildly by department
some are based and some are scum

>guy threatens to kill me
>call cops
>they show up 2 hours later

Attached: EueuVT3WYAEV6t7.jpg (214x250, 7.89K)

That $150k is with working overtime where they fall asleep in their cars at sporting events and what not.

I feel that whilst the majority of other brits have the odd moan, they by and large don't mind the police.

They are widely disliked in Northern Ireland (where I live) by Unionists just as much as Irish Nationalists.

>drive with a Canadian license plate
>get your cash confiscated

cbc.ca/news/world/american-shakedown-police-won-t-charge-you-but-they-ll-grab-your-money-1.2760736

Cops are for killing black people.
Cops killing the occasional white is considered acceptable collateral damage.

Look up Seattle is dying on youtube, it paints a pretty good picture of what being a cop in a US city is like