Defending yourself is a crime here

defending yourself is a crime here

Attached: deee.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

look how low you renaissance bros have come

Attached: swordsss.webm (892x500, 2.5M)

Defending from what?
Firsties have perfect lives

the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTHERN BROTHERS

I beat up darkies all the time in shitaly, just dont call the police like a cuck and forget about it

nah, you think that but actually its only a crime in canada

it's only allowed to be equal. for example, if a home intruder comes at you with fists, and you have a knife, and he comes to beat you to a pulp and you use the knife to defend him, you are in big trouble because it was not viewed as "equal force"

AND EVEN IF YOU DO HAVE JUST FISTS youll still probably get in a load of trouble. in italy you have EU laws to protect you

>Defending from what?
invasive species coming from the south

Same here. Unless you use proportionate force and even then you need to proof it was proportionate

same. mf criminals sometimes even sue you

It's not, you can shoot thieves in your private prperty

Terrones?

thirdies are subjects not citizens. they have no rights

blacks

>be American
>can legally shoot people with no warning for breaking into your car

I think it varies depending on the state

An Uneducated redneck jury recently let off a farmer who cut off a poor 120kg Maori boys finger who was allegedly burglarizing him for the 4th time, can't believe I have to share a country with these chuds

south italians

Based. I went armed with an axe at some teen dudes breaking into my car but couldn't legally hit them without being in big trouble myself. So fucking stupid.

Crime is a crime here, if you get caught, and then its a matter of how rich and smart you are if its really a crime or you can weasel your way out if it.

>covering the tracks of your family is a crime in america
>crossing the street is a crime in america
>you can't even talk freely in court in america without being interrupted

It's not a invasion if you invite them lol

>be me
>go to italy
>gypsy tries to mug me
>beat him
>do a 360
>continue walking

we were never asked
NGOs and (((lobbying groups))) brought them here

Ugh, white farmers literally need to repatriate their land to their custodial owners. Fuck white people. #MaoriLivesMatter

When I was studying in Australia hanging out with my whitebros at a pub, there was some uppity brown person near us so I casually told him that his ancestors were shit eating animals and they would still be shit eating animals if the white man didnt come to Australia. My friends nearly sharted themselves laughing.

Unless the guy is black. Then federal prosecutors will get involved.

nothing worse than an uppity brownoid, thank you for your service.