Average American law maker

Average American law maker

Attached: foolinAround.webm (406x720, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this

What kind of dude is named fucking Madison no wonder he was a bender

I don't understand what is happening there.

>being primaried and ended for exposing republican sex parties
vgh, what could've been

Attached: Cawthorn.jpg (2048x1138, 538.5K)

Some American republican is gay sexing or some shit

One of our Republican Congressmen (in a wheelchair btw), Madison Cawthorne, let it slip on a podcast that his older Republican colleagues have cocaine orgies.
Right after that a steady dump of pictures and videos of Madison doing gay things began to appear in the media. The last one was that video where he face fucks his cousin.
This video got leaked before, along with weird gayish pictures. He just lost his reelection which is rare, he was leading before this.

Basically someone let it be known that we have sex creeps for leaders and his life is over.

Attached: maddy.webm (576x720, 2.61M)

face fucking his male cousin

why are the jews targetting him again?

Damn his ass is hairy. I bet his dingle berries are the size of peas

i mean we already knew that republicans were the cocaine wallstreet crowd. He couldn't just post shit of his own? Jesus what a retard

He clearly lacks political astuteness.

>On May 4, 2022, a video began circulating online that showed Cawthorn naked in bed, thrusting his genitals toward another man's face while moaning. Cawthorn said of the video, "Years ago, in this video, I was being crass with a friend, trying to be funny. We were acting foolish, and joking. That's it."
Nice damage control

Maybe don't accuse others of being sexual degenerates while at the same time fucking your own cousin

>You've never fucked your friend in the face as a joke

Attached: 1649279418008.png (637x575, 164.59K)

>this is behaviour befitting of american representative

You got a problem with brojobs mate?

does this mean theyll finally release the jeri ryan sex tape her republican cuck husband made of her?

Attached: b2274a37a0f77aff79a9e2256e491ee5.jpg (274x488, 14.6K)

the longest serving speaker of the house was a notorious pedophile
it is actually

If only I was his cousin

Also why the fuck did they record this gay shit knowing fully well that they could be used against him?

youth love to document their lives extensively

qrd? was he the guy that forced republicans to unanimously vote or face expulsion?

one cousin face fucking
one cousin face fucked
but who was (filming with the) phone?

at least he wasn't fucking little boys dressed as girls like a democrat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert

didn't roy moore receive unanimous support from republicans (including a presidential endorsement from trump)?

thanks

>Roy moore
Literally who

to create something politicians can be extorted with later in their carreer
>"Why do you think fraternities have you screw sheep, and have you give guys blowjobs, and shit? That's why I never joined one." - Alex Jones

Attached: 4e72a012721a71aff936d1366992646f.png (640x333, 193.96K)

james bond

Attached: sean connery.jpg (250x326, 11.42K)