Why do muslims worship a black stone inside a vagina?

Attached: DlLEUXVXgAEZq18.jpg (1200x800, 169.36K)

Who knows? Why are people who worship a thousands year old pedophile desert wizard, insane?

Finn mad he can't get the chlussy (child pussy)

I look forward to seeing all disbelievers on the day of judgement

I have no interest in children.

Do muslims worship BBC seed (black stone) inside a pussy? Muhammad already showed being a BLACKED fan.

Attached: 54d.png (1102x1171, 404.51K)

Arabic civilization is lunar and as such gynocentric. There are many commonalities between the moon and women f.e. English words for "moon" and "month" (a period between woman's successive menstruations) are derived from the same root, in Roman mythology the Sun (Sol) is a male and the Moon (Luna) is a female etc. It is well known that before Allah became synonymous with the Abrahamic God he was the moon-god in pre-Islamic Arabic pantheon which is why the crescent is the symbol of Islam. Evola wrote about this stuff in "Why I Can't Get Any Pussy" or something

>yeah bro im just gonna misinterpret something so i can shit on you

Why do Christians worship three Gods?

god that thing needs to be blown up so badly

wtf I thought you werent allowed to see what was inside of it? Why are there pictures of the inside on the internet.

all monotheistic religions are shit. We had more fun with polytheism you prude fucks

>Evola wrote about this stuff in "Why I Can't Get Any Pussy" or something

You okay pszek

Attached: 1603550051029.jpg (3000x3000, 504.75K)

>Evola wrote about this stuff in "Why I Can't Get Any Pussy" or something
Evola got feminist pussy though

Muhammed literally told the bedouin either his/his wifes ancestors were black OR she got that BBC.
There's nothing in his words that says he's just tricking a man into thinking she didn't cheat(if she did, though we're talking about).

i'd make it pregnant

>tf
>tp

INSUFFICIENT-PERMISSION

Attached: big-danger-01.jpg (1024x768, 67.62K)

>muh fun
Retard

same reason wypipo worship a jew on a stick

If you kiss that asteroid, you get access to super natural powers. But you have to be a really good Muslim first