French Guiana here

Ask me anything, faggots
>No, i'm not black

Attached: _89740510_french_guiana.gif (1024x576, 144.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/guyane/catastrophe-de-cabassou-21-ans-apres-un-drame-ancre-dans-les-memoires-987799.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you there

why is it so poor and criminal?

I was born there after my dad stopped being a wagecuck and decided to travel

Have you ever been mugged ?

why are you Brown?

You are literally black, or you literally work for the European space agent, no inbetween CHUD

>poor
Lots of migrants that pumps the number. Also, french problems overall; not much work for the amount of people (lots of people with no diplomas) and people that simply don't want to work and get gibs
>criminal
immigration too, linked with poverty

what's daily life ?
does different races interact with each other or it's segregated ?
what's opinion on macron reelection ?

No, because I don't wear gold chains, expensive shit or anything + I don't get out very often
To get mugged you need to be in some shady deals or be a fucking moron, going to criminal spots at night

French guiana is like 15% whites, half of those are "metros" (french from france that stay for a few years to work) and the other half is "blanc peyi" or "vieux blancs" (whites that stay for life and got leave, making them locals)
I'm part of the local whites

When push comes to shove, are you sudaca or are you French?

thoughts on brazilians?

Do you love living in France?

>blanc pays
Les mêmes qu'en martinique?

>French guiana is like 15% whites, half of those are "metros" (french from france that stay for a few years to work) and the other half is "blanc peyi" or "vieux blancs" (whites that stay for life and got leave, making them locals)
>I'm part of the local whites

I see, interesting, do you speak creole? Continental french? Bastard french? Do you like the place? whats life like there? do you have universities, malls, museums? Or is it like ex african colonies?

I hope you don't get attacked by bilge rat pirates.

>what's daily life ?
Schools start about 1 hour earlier than france (High school from 7h-17h or 7h-18h for some)
Same for businesses, everything is about 1 hour earlier.
Not much night life in the streets outside of Cayenne, people like to stay home or go in closed spaces
Overall comfy but expensive
>does different races interact with each other or it's segregated ?
Not much racism or segregation, we mix very easily but you can still see a tendency of same race groups (at my high school, you would see haitians together more often, brazilians together, etc...)
>what's opinion on macron reelection ?
we don't like him. They wanted either melenchon or marine

Hard working but they can get really messy on crime. Also, cool people in general
I guess so
Je suis jamais allé aux antilles, j'y connais rien d'eux
>do you speak creole?
No, I wish tho. I speak french, portuguese and english tho
>Continental french? Bastard french?
I don't know what you mean by that. I speak normal french but I always use some creole words when speaking because of habit
>Do you like the place?
Hate it or love it for most. I love it
>do you have universities, malls, museums? Or is it like ex african colonies?
Caribean colonies and french guiana are old colonies so we're different. We have an university but it's pretty basic (math and litterature is complete, that's what most creoles likes to do) as well as other things but idk how to explain the french system
We have malls, not as good as france or antilles but we do. Those things are at most 20 years old. We have museums, mainly local things (animals, plants, local history, etc...)

French because I know they will bring this place to shit anyway if it becomes independent

Did the coloureds want marine as well??? And why would your dad retire in guyana, is it normal for french people to do that? My impression is its a massive shithole.

What if France decides to invade the Amazon? Will you support it?

>And why would your dad retire in guyana, is it normal for french people to do that?
He didn't retire. He worked as a mechanic in eastern france and decided to stop being a wagecuck so he worken in antilles and guiana to get ez bucks (didn't have to pay taxes back then since no one asked for them)
>Did the coloureds want marine as well???
what
>is it normal for french people to do that?
french boomers go to portugal or antilles because of the beach. We are not meant for beach tourism

>france decides to invade the amazon
Someone has listened to sudaca rambling too much
Ya pas trop de glissements de terrain pendant la saison des pluies?

They can't even take care of some gold searchers and you want them to invade things ?

Attached: pepe france smoke laugh.png (1017x945, 123.04K)

Il y en a mais c'est très évènementiel, c'est rare. Le plus gros des glissements c'est sur les routes car elles on été tracées par les bagnards

It's real easy to push a button

tfw no gf

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 01-21-01 french guinea two letter country code - Google Search.png (716x379, 31.36K)

Et puis la guyane c'est plat non? Donc logiquement il y a moins de risques.
Tu es déjà allé à cacao? J'aimerai bien aller passer un an dans le coin.

Ever been to the Amazon rainforest ?
Does Suriname still claim that bit of land ?

>Et puis la guyane c'est plat non? Donc logiquement il y a moins de risques.
Aussi. Une fois il y à eu un éboulement qui à frappé une usine de yaourt, c'était il y à moins de 20 ans je crois, c'est le plus gros
>Tu es déjà allé à cacao? J'aimerai bien aller passer un an dans le coin.
Oui, magnifique la vue car c'est en hauteur

Le Pen got the highest vote rate in carribean islands and guyane aswell. Macron truly neglect those areas, price went very high and he sent more cops to beat the protests down.

>Hard working but they can get really messy on crime. Also, cool people in general
this

Do you have a funny accent?

Do you work for ESA?

>Ever been to the Amazon rainforest ?
define "rainforest"
everything is a forest here
>Does Suriname still claim that bit of land ?
No

Ya une usine danone en guyane?
Pas mal.
>magnifique la vue car c'est en hauteur
Chouette. Je savais pas, je connaissais juste le coin à cause des hmongs.

No
No

If a French person listens to you, can they tell you're from French Guiana?

How much do you earn each month ?

Ever been south of this line ?

Attached: guyaneline.png (1024x576, 215.24K)

why does French Guiana show up as regular France

>Ya une usine danone en guyane?
Il y en avait avant l'éboulement
la1ere.francetvinfo.fr/guyane/catastrophe-de-cabassou-21-ans-apres-un-drame-ancre-dans-les-memoires-987799.html
Je sais plus si c'est danone ou yoplait, l'usine revendait sous un nom local

If you're not phone posting you'd hover over it and see it said French Guina