Eating out for lunch costs like $11 / €10 in my country and the quality is usually trash. Buying dinner is even worse

Eating out for lunch costs like $11 / €10 in my country and the quality is usually trash. Buying dinner is even worse.

What countries have good, affordable and tasty resturaunts/food trucks/street vendors?

Preparing lunch boxes for work is for suckers, life is too short for that shit.

Attached: peep.jpg (976x850, 88.67K)

i think in asian countries they just walk down the street and there's a random guy cooking something on the sidewalk that they buy food from

called "street food"

I thought Sweden was expensive, it's like $20 or more here

Can you eat that stuff without getting sick or accidentally eating rat meat?

If so, you cannot suffer in Asia

a nice gyro costs like 40 tt

>Preparing lunch boxes for work is for suckers
it's the opposite, restaurants that specialize in lunch know that you're desperately hungry from working for the past 4-5 hours and they usually have unreasonable prices, except for pizza but you can't eat that every day.

John Carmack eats pizza every day and he's shredded

didn't his psychologist also establish that he's barely even a human being?

I don't know about that, he seems like a pretty cool guy though

>it's like $20 or more here
For real? Surely this is in Manhattan or downtown LA or some shit. Do people pay $20 for lunch in flyover shitholes?

I live in Chicago and it's often more than $20 for a lunch (not a sit down restaurant

Dang, that's ridiculous. Do you ever hear gunshots where you live?

it's not quite that bad in the suburbs but close, it should cost about $16-18 to get a full meal for lunch. just a coffee and a sandwich though you can get for $10.

wtf i hate the us now

>Eating out for lunch costs like $11 / €10 in my country
Well, that seems way too cheap unless you live in a small town. No wonder the quality is trash.

Yep, and I pay $3200/month for a 1 br apartment

>$3200/month
at first I thought this wasn't so bad since I pay 3500 per month for my place. but I pay 3500 SEK which is like 350 USD kek

what the fuck bro, that's absolutely insane. that's more than most people earn before taxes here

Lunch cost 80€ at my Michelin 2*, i rly suffer bro, fr fr

10€ in Sweden is like 1€ here of course you are going to eat trash…

you can get
>a good burek for €1.5-2
>a good kebab for €4-5
>a nice cooked meal for €5-7
>a semi-premium meal for €10-15

It’s only like that in major urban centers like NY and LA. CHI is third place despite the violence. Street vendors are usually much cheaper

yeah they're cheaper because they use stray cats for their "chicken".