Do you consider a normie in you're country? What's the normie day like?

Do you consider a normie in you're country? What's the normie day like?

Attached: trustfundslut.webm (506x900, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC9gkMQYBqk
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGZyoWl7uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

no, not at all, I'm completely detached from a normie life

I am a normie but I still have bad anxiety and can't make friends.

I would throw that girl out of the wondiw

Exactly the impulse I had

what is the themme of your life Any Forums?

solitude, boredom, misery

youtube.com/watch?v=GC9gkMQYBqk

I'm as far from a normie as you can come in Sweden

>30yo
>neet for life
>never traveled
>live alone
>no friends
>no education
>dark haired and big foot level body hair
>big brow
>always make autistic eye contact with everyone, making them look away
>zero fuse on my temper, explodes in seconds when agitated

There's no hope for me here.

the only thing I know for real

Take up mma

No tits, she will never enjoy life

No point. I have terrible hand to eye coordination.
I trip over my own feet if I try to move faster than a slow walk.

if it was my pov i would be watching the camera and not some whore is she stupid or something

>pov
They keep using that term, but they have no fucking clue what it actually means...

oh no!

im a failed normie

I wonder if she works in a warehouse for 10 hours a day

No lol. I can't even like pretend and fit in.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGZyoWl7uo

Nightcall by Kavinsky

I thought this said whorehouse

Im a normie in Any Forums standards but I cant help but to feel like a creep in general with Icelandic people since they all have a very specific and narrow frame you need to fit in.

Really? What are those frames?

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

Attached: Deano.jpg (1033x679, 475.24K)

>like it's the theme of your life
jesus the ego on this bitch

Ironically, very proper. I had the impression coming here that people were more laid back and animated but it seems most people are insanely infatuated with a sort of image of self. It honestly kind of reminds me of South Korea in a sense of conformity