Whats with all those Ukraine swine memes from Eastern Yuros?

Someone redpill me on that meme. I don't get it.

Attached: 1652569660192.png (1280x853, 51.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_(food)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatback
youtube.com/watch?v=zJ_Sk6p8mpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ukrainian national food is salo. You better google what it is, it's hard to explain. But, shortly, it is a food made of pig's fat.

Russians loved to mock them for that food (even tho it is a nice dish for many), and later there appeared a twisted logic chain: they appreaciate food made of pigs => they appreciate pigs => they are pigs. Nuff said.

Apparently it became a "Eastern Euro" meme as they appropriated it from the Russians. By actually hatred of Russians unites Ukies with other Eastern Euros from the butthurt belt, maybe except for some far-right-wingers who are saulty at Ukies as they occupy certain parts of "their clay" (Wolyn, Bessarabia, parts of Carpathians where Hungarians live).

Attached: 1640874752427.jpg (604x467, 89.91K)

don't Russians eat salo aswell?

>google salo
It's just bacon?

bacon has some meat
salo is just fat

Salo is smoked bacon slightly lard fried made from prime cuts of a pig.
Apparently liking really good bacon is an insult to russians, but considering they eat barley mash every day it now, it seems like just jealousy because they can't get bacon unless they want to waste a days wage on a 1/4 kilogram of bacon.

Yeah. It's jealousy and weird.

I've been wondering what that was all about. Thanks, friend.

Sort of, if I'm not mistaken bacon is fat + meat, while salo is mostly just fat.

Well, they do, but, Ukrainians were known for doing the best salo back in USSR. So "proper salo-eaters" is usually associated with them.

why lie? It's just prime cut bacon from a pigs back that is smoked with some lard on it.
It's just good bacon. Why lie?

>By actually hatred of Russians unites Ukies with other Eastern Euros from the butthurt belt, maybe except for some far-right-wingers who are saulty at Ukies as they occupy certain parts of "their clay" (Wolyn, Bessarabia, parts of Carpathians where Hungarians live).
Not just right wingers. It was a popular meme here too, memes from 2chan were often reposted in Polish chansphere before the current thing

You wouldn't get it

Attached: 1645322992023.jpg (423x600, 85.78K)

Yes but ukrainians love it more

It's just salted not smoked

dude. you are lying straight up. It's bacon from a pigs back. That tends to have alot of fat in it mixed with the muscle. Then it's smoked with lard on it.

Seriously. Stop lying. They can just google image search it. It looks white because of the fat content from the area they took the bacon from and the smoked lard on it.
Why are you just straight up lying?

> prime cut bacon from a pigs back that is smoked with some lard
no, salo is 99% lard, you should not confuse salo and bacon

Almost all bacon has salt to preserve it you liar. Stop. Just stop. Like what the fuck dude. It's just prime cut bacon from a pigs back.

You can't schizo semantics your way out of this.

Salo is lard not bacon

Pig is their national animal. Please be respectful to it.

Attached: только вместе мы непобедимы.jpg (604x431, 75.15K)

wtf is wrong with you

Attached: .png (731x432, 92.05K)

I said it salted and never smoked Bobby

Stop lying. seriously this is fucking schizo. It's from a pigs back. Pigs have high fat content on their backs. It's just bacon with alot of fat in it. It looks pink and white.

Do you know what bacon is. It's part of pig, that has been treated with salt to preserve it. Just what the fuck man.

"LEAN MEAT"
It's high fat bacon from a pigs back. Do you not understand english?

> little or no lean meat
> reee it has meat so its bacon
american education fuck yea

We eat that as well, it's breddy gud.

Attached: DSC1841-1.jpg (2500x2500, 173.97K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_(food)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatback
the back of a pig is called a fatback. You get "fatback" bacon from there. Just fuck

and for a source. It's the southern Slavic type which is usually smoked.

Just what the fuck you Russians. Just what the fuck is wrong with you.

Do you even know Russian? Have you ever even eaten salo? It this some weird antirussian antics?

>it's that mentally ill american again
meds

We fucking eat it here you moron. Jesus christ. You fuckers are retarded.
Now it's all semantics I bet.

"well it has salt and fat content is high and it's in a brick form"

Yeah motherfuckers, fatback bacon you typically slice. They don't. But it's still fucking fatback bacon. Just goddamn.

Russians pigs, since they are muslim

Pigs are cool animals desu.

yes, it's literally semantics... slavic semantics
Nobody cares if some rednecks can't linguistically distinguish between two separate pork meats

youtube.com/watch?v=zJ_Sk6p8mpw

I know these fucking retards are trying to redefine fatback smoked bacon now. I just know it. Just wait for the bullshit source and semantics. It's just like their "well hitler was a jew" bullshit.

boom
see"nah man, it's just made out of the same exact material as fatback bacon, has salt just like fatback bacon, and arrives in cubes or bricks, just like fatback bacon" BUT IT'S SALO