>Help Ukraine against Russia
>Hosts millions of refugees

WECT:
>Helps Kurdish terrorists
>Helps Gülen to coup Erdogan
>Refuses to sell Patriots
>Refuses to accept Turkey into the EU

It's Turkey who was wronged here.

Attached: turkey.png (2560x1707, 51.18K)

Let's just say I'm an Erdoganist

TURAN. WHEN?

Attached: 1472387719903.png (798x800, 270.12K)

based, justice for turkey,let em in

Stfu bitch
Talk about Turan now? When you betray us?

Soon
Turan
Supports Kürts...

I'm a turk
I hate erdogan and am generally a west supporter
while I understand how a western hardliner's approach might allow them to hate turkey, it is becoming painfully obvious that west has taken things a bit further and needs to realize turkey is without a single shred of doubt one of the most important 15 countries in the world and has to make peace with some of turkey's legit requests like not arming fucking terrorists for example or recognizing mediterranean border dispute is a genuine topic of discussion rather than something you should escalate

nah finland is OK, sweden is a fucking menace though. goddamn cucks.

I love Erdoğan and hate the west but based take
How's Medine doing?

Attached: 1652876603965.jpg (990x662, 73.72K)

you just happened to join with swedistan. unfortunate innit

Who's wect

Turkbros... I had a nightmare: The Fourth Army was destroyed and the Gavurs landed in Izmir.

erdogans father is a dog and his mother is his cousin

what fucking terrorist are we arming ?

Glances of an old wolf... He WILL survive this winter as well
CAPTCHA:08X08

Attached: 20220424-cumhurbaşkani-erdogan-aa.jpg (740x512, 24.74K)

>legit requests like not arming fucking terrorists
Turkey claiming they are terrorists is not legit.

he will survive slurping putins cum, biden will put a leash on this dog

i wish...

Roaches legitimately think this is sustainable long term

Attached: sassa.jpg (225x225, 9.95K)

Anger genuinely decreases you cognitive levels.
Take a step back from the western narrative, propaganda backed by jewish journalists.
Do you think we are stupid? We are blood thirsty animals?
Do your own research. PKK and his namesake organisations killed and kidnapped more than 60 thousand people in Turkey.
Kurds aren't the freedom fighters the west presented you as. They are thugs in the region. They only clashed with ISIS because of their interests.
Kurds kill their daughters for sleeping with another people, google "Kurdish honor killings"
Kurds are the most conservative nation inside Turkey's borders.
That progressive western image is nothing but Deutsche Welle propaganda and shilling.
Do not be retarded.

It's funny how you are literally vatnik tier in your belief in your state propaganda.

i do not and have never in my life given a single fuck about the kurdish people or kurdistan and never will

I think you are stupid,. You pretend like it matters what we think of the kurds/pkk. We have nothing to do with that, Finland only has ~10k kurds and they dont do that shit.

you dont want only kpp you also want supporters of the imam.
Esentially, you are just being a prick country to us for no reason because you want to feel like a big guy . Fuck that dog Erdogan, kill him, let kurds murder him and fuck his corpse.

this meme shit about kpp is not important enough in the case of finland/sweden to block us from nato. your rat king is just being an asshole.

yeah man. it's all state propaganda. only the westerners are enlightened people, just like when they believe bin laden was a freedom fighter or when there were a lot of chemical weapons in iraq

You're spreading some shit about us supporting the KPP. Yes, you're completely opped by state media.

I think you are the only one brainwashed lol.
It's quite astonishing how retarded westoids can be quickly mobilized and sent to the front if you push the right buttons and tell them something like
>you're doing a morally right thing!

like holy shit, if i was in control of a society like that i would most definetely feel like a god or in charge of the planet earth. Just an army of zombies, drones, biorobots. Who will do anything you ask of them. Oh dog.

Which is more likely? That your authoritarian government is lying to you or that there's an international Jewish-Western conspiracy to make you look bad for no reason?