Why are indians so stupid? Most of their "engineers" are incompetent sub 100 IQ people. I'm not trying to be racist...

Why are indians so stupid? Most of their "engineers" are incompetent sub 100 IQ people. I'm not trying to be racist. The average IQ of India is literally 82. India also has a population of 1.2 billion, and yet, they barely win any olympic gold medals. What are indians good at? Serious question.

Attached: 05c7bac2f6d2c3e9b57352c34c0b82da.png (814x229, 55.49K)

80? I'd say 90+

Thought the Indian universities are even harder how can they suck

90% of them know only outdated java learned at Durgasoft on a 1000 students class

They dint really get jobs and end up sudoku

it's not their fault per se. More indians proportionally go into software development and their schools don't seem to teach programming principles in the same way as here. The smart ones are really smart, but there's tons of morons who just copy paste code repeatedly and answer every question with yes

>Be Germooooon
>Have a question about something I bought on Amazon
>Customer Support via Chat, a guy with an Indian name and very very broken German tries to talk with me
>I just say well okay thank you after my question was barely answered
Sasuga the power of Indian engineers who now work in outsourced customer support

This. 99% of them are basically cheap labor for shitty tasks not worth automating. I suspect the problem is their schools are producing these unskilled masses of workers for foreign businesses instead of actually teaching critical skills.

Sir, you have not done the needful.

Attached: C87228AB-9980-4129-A92B-A3D57489DA34.png (1080x1008, 490.08K)

this is a lie
google ceo is indian

what do you mean sir? you don't trust the teaching of the famed icons of Java?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

>The average IQ of India is literally 82
IQ obsessed retards, everyone. Take your horoscopes to Any Forums, they go well with their "crime statistics" (self reported).

A lot of CEOs are Indian. The guy who made instacart is like a 30 year old Indian kid

>30 year old
>kid

wut

I've been watching a lot of Scorcese movies

the people who know what they're doing all come here to work in tech or at universities. look at any random state university's CS faculty to get a sense of how many skilled indians we've brain drained away

how do they afford the tuition

>1100 students in one (virtual) classroom is something to pride yourself with in India while Westerners advertise themselves with a closer teacher-student relationship
At that point I'm better off watching a 500 views YouTube tutorial on Java, it's the same but free, it's not like I could ask questions when 1099 other students are in the same video lecture with that guy

Idk, my Indian CS prof is unironically a genius. I have no idea how my university found him

debt i guess. most of our new professors are in huge amounts of debt and take shit pay, native or immigrant

Sending rapey messages to chicks