Gringos and yuros don't know what this fruit is

>gringos and yuros don't know what this fruit is
how sad

Attached: 4176-mamey-soriana.jpg (1000x1000, 51.19K)

vagina fruit

sexsexsex

Dame 2.

I don't know, not exist in my nation

pussy fruit

Is papaya? We just have the variates Mamão Papaya and Formosa

Sapotille, I buyed these not long ago online. Sad to see that this sin' popular here, it's very delicious.

We call it sapota or chikoo. Didn't know it was Mexican. I always assumed it was Indian. We have a tree in my backyard

The Americas are gigants, any micro-area have their owen endemic fruits

I ate 2 yesterday.

Have you jaboticabas in Mexico?

Attached: 9k= (4).jpg (182x276, 19.34K)

we call it mamey
oh shit, really? care to post a pic of it?

Attached: images (40).jpg (259x194, 7.76K)

Looks like a teat

Don't have any pics of it but it's really popular here.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 50.15K)

Iblove eating exotic fruits. I've tried many from Asia. What kind of uncommon (in the rest of the world) fruit do you eat in Mexico?

is that like a brazilian grape that grows on the trunk of a tree?
oooh that's what we call chicozapote, it's similar to mamey and related but not the same fruit, at least here

We have something similar looking here. Not sure if they are related.

Attached: _3262234e-8f34-11e9-bf7d-e03ff1c1f16f.jpg (630x354, 33.99K)

It's a variate, yes... Many stuff came from Americas to Asia and Africa that aren't just potato or corn

Not, this is Guaraná, this is jaboticaba, have a taste of grapes

Ah, this have all Americas, from Belize to Tierra del Fuego, and not have in North or Central Mexico

>in all Americas
Fix.

Ahh I see. Does the fruit you posted taste like chiczapote? Do you guys have pic related there? We call these custard apples/seetaphal. I guess it's sugar apple elsewhere. Tastes really good.

Attached: froot.jpg (800x450, 58.77K)

Cassava, madioca, yucca, aipim, whatever

Attached: Z (3).jpg (275x183, 14.06K)

This just exist down México, I think, ...

This is endemic to India actually. I assumed it's the rare case of something going from here to there. It has a sweet and sour taste to it. This another fruit that has really sour taste to it with a hint of sweetness. We eat it with salt and chilli powder. It's called chota amla... Small gooseberry I guess but it's not related to gooseberries.

Attached: Otaheite_gooseberry.jpg (1280x960, 387.98K)

i mean, we eat similar fruits, common ones that might be not so common there are zapotes in general, mamey, papaya, tuna, guanabana, avocado, guayaba, jobito, nopal, jicama, idk if mango and melon is considered exotic there, tejocote is more to make tea as something to eat but it can be included there i guess
oh yea guarana, i remember a soda of that here many years ago
that's chirimoya, tasty fruit too

Looks like shit.

So many exotic fruits, thirdies literally CANNOT suffer