Why do black lives matter?

we asians and whites also do, don't we?

Attached: 1651443635957.jpg (972x850, 91.15K)

is literally just a politic mark

Only the wealthy ones sadly

matter to who?
i only care about myself

you are missing the point
of course all lives matter but the point of BLM is to change the police brutality most commonly used against black people, they are the ones who suffer the most by it

>house on fire
>i ask for help
>"please save my house"
>distant autistic screeching
> wait, what you mean save YOUR house?
>are you saying MY house should not be saved?
>further screeching

This, kek, only Americans noggers matters, but what about central African niggers?

they don't if I have a say in it
maybe they should comply
>redditlogic

Logic is indeed very reddit. Us based 4channelers (4channers for short) use emotions only.

Why don't they make their goal to stop blacks commiting crimes on blacks because this problem is far more spread compared to cops killing blacks as I understand?

They need to work on upbringing their communities. Let the kids pursue education and not rap career or selling drugs or whatever they like to do instead
I see plenty of cool black americans online who often make quality content on Youtube, be it educational or useful in general.

>maybe they should comply
what a great fucking solution genius, just get used to it wooow

All lives besides ours matters

that's a different issue pal, the concept of BLM also helps on that as far as i'm aware
it's more complicated, the real issue here is systemic racism, that's mainly the fault of both police brutality, more poverty in black communities, alongside with less education, more violence, less opportunities to improve, etc.
for that it's not just they working on themselves, the system has to change

>maybe they should comply
Any Indian Simon Says tutorials on YouTube?

the majority of those killed at the hands of the police in the USA are still white, ALTHOUGH

hello sir why did you not comply with the british rule

>police in a democratic government is the same as colonial rule

Attached: indian police.webm (512x288, 2.91M)

only black kweens matter to me(and asians probably)

Attached: 1652818766101.jpg (1263x1579, 220.27K)

Not really

yall don't got no BBC tho, thas wut matter nomsayin no cap

>implying the raj was anything but a democratic civilizing force for good

asians and whypipo b like
>"yes we genocided entire countries and destroyed many cultures through history but our lives matter as much as yours"
Do they really? Sit the fuck down.

Attached: 1613966338039.png (503x798, 334.99K)

is that a dildo

stfu pardo you're literally on the internet which is what a white ameriKKKan invented