There is no practical reason for them to be separate countries

The more you learn about Scandinavia the more you hate them. They are all exactly the same and yet all so arrogant that they cuck themselves by refusing to unite again and again throughout history. They are a cold, unloving, apathetic people who complain about everything and simultaneously think they're better at everything. The only somewhat redeemable one is Finland but even then it's largely only somewhat soulful cuz of Russian influence.

These statements are facts and you know it.

Attached: Scandinavia.jpg (237x212, 8.72K)

fuck off

Why are not all English speaking countries one? Does Canada, US, Australia and New Zealand separate countries?

>american criticizes other countries for lacking soul

Attached: ignored.jpg (462x464, 34.26K)

finland is not scandinavia retarded amerishart

Crybaby mutt.

>Why are not all English speaking countries one? Does Canada, US, Australia and New Zealand separate countries?
The Anglosphere should unironically be united but the Cuckmonwealth can't handle the idea of being under us. Even then, we are far more numerous and spread out and our cultures vary far more. There is functionally almost no difference between the Danish, Norweigans and Swedes.

sweden and denmark should be one country. same for finland and estonia & norway and iceland

Being same country as sweden would be so shit. Swedish politics are horrible

bokmål is literally danish

mutt

Shit would be balanced out by the other countries. And politics can be changed.

is that why they invented nynorsk?

Just curious but what's the difference between you and Sweden in terms of politics?

sorry but i still think that sweden would be a better match for you.

The fact that I can't understand a god damn word of Danish makes me say no.
I work with those strange people all day.

yes

In short sweden is further along the wef pipeline

denmark isnt ruled by post walled women

You all speak English anyway. Just make a language that's similar enough to all of them that will also be really similar to English and you're fine.

>our cultures vary far more.
Lol. Implying you guys have a culture.

>denmark is soulle-

Attached: sovlland.png (1703x854, 99.69K)

True that.

Attached: Swedish politicians .jpg (2560x1442, 1.76M)

I respect them being different countries but in practice I always refer to them as Scandinavians and not their specific cunt. Couldn't tell ya one difference between em. Same with the Balkans. Soz

I would say the anglosphere has a higher chance of being united than Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark

danes sound better than you though
stop seething about mexicans, just learn spanish

>Canada, Australia & New Zealand join UK
We'll do it without you since you want to remain a republic.

What have you done with northern PESTonia there.

>danes sound better than you though
All scandi languages sound like shit. Icelandic is ok because muh viking larp but Finnish is the only good Nordic language.

Based

Ahhh, shit.

Här vi är igen...

Top left is pure SEX SEX SEX

hello mustafa

this but unironically

>t. Þorvaldur madsen

My name is Jouko, same as my grandfathers.

I don't care about them cuz they learn our language cuz our culture is superior lol.
The distances make it very difficult. Scandinavia is like 40million people on one little peninsula.
Monarchy is gay and you guys are gay for still being ruled by some old hag.

what viking larp, its simply our history