Is there still a rivalry between the north and the south in your count?

Is there still a rivalry between the north and the south in your count?

Attached: Regno-delle-Due-Sicilie.jpg (1139x975, 603.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DQ0GNn9SqgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really

no.

maybe

Kinda

Yes

Attached: f9y3ehafojj41.png (640x406, 167.82K)

South Italy is based.

devil trips
it's countryside vs urbanites here

not really a rivalry, just some bants
like athenians mock thessalonicans that their metro is still under construction after 30 years and shit like that

yes
The southern are always seething at us thinking we will destroy their language and culture
meanwhile, they keep converting to Abrahamic religions and speaking English more and more

not really

youtu.be/DQ0GNn9SqgY

Hey
Metro building is hard work

No, no rivalry, because everybody knows the North is superior in every respect.

aspect* you fucking moron

I'm a native English speaker. My usage was correct. "In every aspect" is also valid, though is less common.

It's just always delayed because the underground is full of antiquities

same for rome kek
the've been building Line C for 20 years now, it still isn't finished

i live in one of the most deeply blue northeastern states and we get Southern transplants all the time who come here for work. they're all friendly and i've never detected any malicious undertones.

no you're a fucking retard

i wouldn't call it a rivalry

Just be thankful for those delays, because the alternative for millennia and still in most of the world is to steal anything that looks valuable first, then demolish anything that doesn't or they can't move, then continue building, then maybe a scholar can look at what's left if they get lucky. Oh and if someone tries to track down stolen antiquities/art, or you can't fence it? Destroy it so they can't prosecute.

Yes. I unironically prefer Pakis to Lungis

wouldn't call it a rivalry
also
>no korean poster

yes, ciro

south/southwest used to be extremely xenophobic/racist towards the northeastern region. Today, it's much more rare, I presume