Do dutchoids really?

do dutchoids really?
>oh mjeeen gott ij foergjot de rubboish kaaard

Attached: 556C81F6-5616-49CE-A41E-0A5B8EEEAEE4.jpg (750x801, 472.97K)

The STEM niggas who studied for 4 years and make minimum wage need to earn a living somehow

Its for weight because the trash goes underground If im not wrong

I imagine its to encourage recycling so less shite goes into landfill

no problem buddy, you can use mine
*sends you a tikkie to cover it*

do urbanoids really?

theres literally no info on recycling on the device
looks like its for general mixed waste

They be like

>Ooooj neee meijn kankenpooptjen waat dou ik nau? Ik moet der vanterbiltenborkeusenplattermengler vanspritten von der viljkerwaffel!

Attached: el risitas los laugh.jpg (1280x720, 61.31K)

Weirdly enough I (almost) completely understand what you both said.

Surprisingly close to actual Dutch

Kek many state

>>oh mjeeen gott ij foergjot de rubboish kaaard
Close enough, it's actually spelled "Oh mijn god, ik vergat de afvalpas/kaart". And it's to make sure you pay the fee to throw away your trash. I think it's about €1,00 in most municipalities. This policy was meant to reduce waste, and it seems to have worked somewhat. The only problem is that it doesn't exactly stimulate voluntarily cleaning up litter.

we just keep our card at the stairs and the bin is just across the road

tikkie for trash

so much money wasted on stalking people's garbage
imagine letting people keep the extra 3% of their taxes instead of all the commities and planning and hundreds of bureaucrats.

Seems like an interesting idea. But do people ever dump their garbage illegally to avoid paying?

We have that too except the same RFID tag that opens the doors etc. in Rentberg's building
Without it niggers will clog everything up

ive never seen trash dumped

This, it’s a fucking good idea
Browns just leave their rubbish bags everywhere

I like how Europeans bully Americans cause of the tips, while they need to tip trashcans to take out the trash

...are you seriously saying I shitposted in near-legible dutch

Attached: spurdo_hmm.png (528x404, 6.26K)

that's some ancap tier approach to public services

>it's to make sure you pay the fee to throw away your trash. I think it's about €1,00 in most municipalities
Couldn't you just cover it through taxes? It sounds like a completely pointless expense to design special containers that you can't open without using a special card just so that people pay for garbage disposal.
They had to put an electronic system in the containers just to cover for that one Euro once or twice a week.
If this happened in my country, I'd immediately assume that it was some sort of a corruption or money-laundering scheme, because it's far too pointless to be real.

Dude, you must be a Dutchie LARPing. Because the first sentence is 99% legible. And the fact that you said something that looked like "kanker" (dutch adjective meaning cancer), is sus.

Not just the urbanoids. Nowadays even tiny hamlets in the countryside have at least one of these.
I don't think this happens all that often since I've never noticed it and it's sort of illegal. I suppose it might be a problem in certain neighbourhoods in the big cities where there's less social cohesion and control, but usually people seem to follow the rules. Pretty much all images of trash bags on the street you might see are usually the aftermath of a big event like King's day or New Year's Eve.

It was a bit of a culture shock when I went to a quiet London suburb for reasons and I saw trash bags just lying there on the sidewalk, not even inside a bin.