Hitler's homeland

Hitler's homeland

Attached: Flag_of_Austria.svg.png (1920x1280, 1.3K)

hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler

Attached: hitler cape.jpg (727x991, 125.3K)

That's not a KuK flag though

Hirohito was worse,
though

Ah yes, Australia

Hitler was Latvian?

Why wasn't he a patriot for Austria but fot Germany? What are the psychological implications of this?

He didn’t like Austria because Jews were announced and treated as the same race and class like Germans iirc.

The biggest achivment if austria was convincing the world hitler was german and mozart austrian

*achievement

When Hitler was three, the family moved to Passau, BAVARIA.[19] There he acquired the distinctive lower BAVARIAN dialect, rather than Austrian German, which marked HIS SPEECH throughout his LIFE.[20][21][22]

Attached: 42320993_7.png (700x609, 114K)

But wouldn't Germany at the time be the same/similar about treatment of jews?

>iirc.
You don't.

As already stated, Hitler was born in Austria. Just a few miles across the German border. Still, he was not a fan of the Austro-Hungarian empire. He did not like all the slavs and jews in Vienna in his early adulthood, and even escaped Austro-Hungary to avoid conscription by moving to Munich. Where he gladly signed up in the Reichswehr as WW1 begins.

He liked the German-speaking Austrians, though. The people he included in 1938 into his “Reich”. Most of them were even more German than the common Germans from Paderborn, Pinneberg or Peine, and some gained an infamous reputation as die-hard SS-commanders.

>mozart austrian
he was born in Salzburg. I assume you mean beethoven who was born in Bonn but spent his entire adult life in Vienna like most composers during the Classical period.

He was the first globalist who inoculated Europe with Anglo racial autism. He successfully convinced different peoples like Germans, Austrians, Danes etc. that they were actually the same people. Those who claim continuity between Third Reich and EU are not entirely wrong

Hitler was russian

oh yea my bad i guess

only hot boys are from austria owo

i am the same people as poles
i am the same people as portugese

i am european we are one, pszhek

he didnt like it because the habsburg empire was a multicultural Empire, with varying ethnicities intervering with one another, he hated Habsburg, and jews were allowed to live here aswell, in the 1900s is was probably one of the better places to live as jew in europe. Also he hated the politics and watched parliament a few times when deputies beat each other up

Latvia?