It's truly sad how badly white Americans have fallen

From literally putting a man on the Moon to incel mass shooters who believe in zany conspiracy theories.

Attached: 2333main_MM_Image_Feature_19_rs4.jpg (516x387, 68.69K)

Your people are responsible

Hmmmph, stop LARP'ing as an American Jew, you're at their mercy too. Those that control the information channels are bound to control the narrative but American Jews seem ready to feed their Israeli brethren to the beast to retain their place as the head of the beast

Most are still very capable.
But I think the younger generation is truly lost thanks to how boomers treated them. Whites destroyed their own family structure with consumerism, and silly notions of rugged individualism, and there's no going back.

whites aren't a monolith
they vary from the idiot to some of the most prolific geniuses humanity has produced
the genius behind the junctional transistor, William Shockley, was a eugenicist and pointed the dysgenic fertility in whites (marrying dumber whites), besides campaigning against racial miscegenation for obvious reasons

>American Jews seem ready to feed their Israeli brethren to the beast to retain their place as the head of the beast
very true
the lower-middle class jews living in europe are going to get slaughtered by the the hordes of immigrants the upper-class jews are bringing in

>jew believing in white nationalist racial theories
is this common in israel?

not the extreme ones but for example most israelis don't like what's going on in france and consider the french loss of identity a sad thing
on the practical side it also makes it more dangerous for israeli/jewish tourists abroad
I'm not sure how the upper-class european jews will survive in 50 years, I don't see them having any form of control of the immigrants and their descendants

there will be watershed moments and more conservative stances towards migrants and minorities, capitalism has lulled europeans into an apathetic state of acceptance but once the effects of unfettered migration become too palpable they'll give in

I will never contribute to society
Infact i want society to support me as my own paypiggies

Attached: 1652724297829.png (616x602, 329.63K)

Why do you care about people you have no relations with?

>moon landing
a jewish lie
>mass shootings
also jewish lies

Drink your medication cocktail, Pekka.

"I don't believe in the moon landing but I believe that Earth is a flat disc surrounded by walls of ice nobody has even seen because I can't wrap my head around the concept of 'gravity'"

You confuse the average no life retard with the top 10%.

that mass shooter would have been a chudcel in any other timeline. Same with half the whites or any other race in any era.

I don't like people digging their own brethren grave
I also don't like the western world losing its dignity and power becaue woke people fucked it up so bad
and practically I'd like to be able to visit those countries without fear of being killed
the extreme left-wing pushing anti-white ideology will be their undoing

>Some shit starting post on Any Forums
>Invariably it is by the Jew.

>I also don't like the western world losing its dignity and power
be honest user, the death of the western world would put israel and global jews in a very precarious state

That’s a step forward though
Eugenics are part of civilisation

>own brethren grave
Are you implying the richer jews are destroying the west and in doing so are destroying lower class jews?
You do realise you are not related to these people?
You do realise you are regurgitating Any Forums tier shit?
You do realise that everything is amplified on the internet and you only see small, half a minute long scenes out of a world that spins for 365 days?

>fear of being killed
A normal person doesn't think to themselves, "I'm going to get killed if I go to France", your religion is your entire identity, forget that when you visit France and you shouldn't have any issues.

this. Boomers are the greatest plague civilization has ever seen.

that is correct
but even if I my country wasn't in danger, I would be sad to see the west crumble
immigrants who don't want to to change their culture shouldn't be let in

>Are you implying the richer jews are destroying the west and in doing so are destroying lower class jews?
either on purpose or by mistake, yes, plenty of left-wing jews who don't care about the rest of us
>You do realise you are not related to these people?
I assume you refer to the lower-middle class jews
sometimes just being jews and being raised on the same values is enough, even if we differ on how religious we are or not being family
it's something more prominent in jews since we are also a minority abroad
>You do realise you are regurgitating Any Forums tier shit?
you are free to disagree with my points about immigrants and prove me wrong, I would be glad to be wrong about my fears
>your religion is your entire identity, forget that when you visit France and you shouldn't have any issues.
for me personally it is not my entire identity, I don't wear any religious clothing or kippa, but my friends who do wear a kippa were afraid to put it on in france because they didn't want to get identified
> forget that when you visit France
I'll agree it's only mostly dangerous in certain zones in paris that have high concentration of immigrants