Burger bros

Burger bros...

Attached: sz2najnlg4091.jpg (1200x1200, 143.69K)

proof that argentina is white.

Engtugal

How can be English moderate in India when it is a coofficial language?

Also, I don't believe French people speak English better than Spaniards or Italians.

We do, we just don't want to speak it

>Argentina

Kkkkkkkkkk
Try to speak english in Buenos Aires

I know you're from spain and that makes you retarded by nature but india is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. They do have an unfathomable amount of native languages to the point indi is not even spoken among all people.

>Being called retarded by a 80IQ creatura

Despite being an ethnically diverse country, English is official in the whole territory, that's why I assume is better known than hindi, at least as second language.

>proficientugal

not sure what proficiency means in this case, but i doubt

Lack of education or educated in State medium school where medium of instruction is regional language.

>Mexico
pottery

>L-la creatura
Are you aware that your iberian genes are by default goblino genes? Of course you're not aware, you barely know how to wipe your butthole.

That said, having an official language means nothing beyond eurocentristic categorizations. Mexico has Spanish as official language and a third of it's population don't speak it, now image an massively ethnical diverse country as India. And as I said before and I'm putting it all caps so you won't miss it again -you will- NOT EVEN A FRACTION OF PEOPLE ON INDIA SPEAK INDI.

>Not speaking english is bad
Sorry french backyard, but we keep our cultural homogeneity intact.

>Are you aware that your iberian genes are by default goblino genes?

Goblino genes comes from your Mesoamerican ascent, not Spanish one.

how is Japan not red?
their english sucks ass

Iberian are mutts by default Javier al-Jolines. Don't erase your ancestry in a desperate attempt to cover up your remarkably retardation and lack of proper understanding on how countries work. And if you can't, at leas be a good iberimutt and stick to minecraft streams. LMFAO

Uk invented english tho

Whatever. Your (shitty) culture is probably the most toxic in the world.

>Mexicans even less proficient at English than japs

That’s just embarrassing

>very hight
embarrassing
>very low
absurdly based

are Mexicans just being deliberately obtuse?

can confirm

It's actually quite impressive how low Mexico is on this list, considering that we live right next to the US. I would expect the rest of Latin America to perform poorly in comparison.

Attached: 60uhhpfm4a831.png (2518x1304, 312.49K)

>Whatever.
LOL, Juan al-Jolines is about to cry. Don't forget, there's a reason why you're pronouncing the J as middle eastern people.

Why? In mexico is not even useful. The only reason why I am speaking it it'd due being half american. Literally it's useless in order to make a living.

It’s the most widely used language in world. Americans can probably speak Spanish better than Mexicans can speak English lol

Ad populum is your argument? Kinda lame tho.
> Americans can probably speak Spanish better than Mexicans can speak English
Is that an achievement? I mean americans are learning it due Hispanic population increasing, not because they wanna flex their skills at taco bell.

Yellow = based department

600+ is the reddit sphere

Even more when some goblino culture could relativized what is you, understand this feels bro

Goblino culture = USA, Spain build you, dumb monke

Yeah it’s a flex. I’m saying Mexicans are a bunch of retarded brown goblins. English isn’t even that hard to learn.

Meh, 2/10, you can do better. Come on fido *clap, clap*, get it another try.

Chicanos ain't gonna like this one