I wish I could turn back time to the good old days

I wish I could turn back time to the good old days

Attached: file.png (1200x997, 482.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIk3bJ7oDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIk3bJ7oDM

Attached: RECONQUISTA0e-24d-_4fr-5-j1.png (588x768, 641.89K)

when u have one of the most powerful and centralised states in europe and even beat the vikings back but some power hungry y*meni destroys the authority of the caliph and the realm splits into a thousand taifas

Attached: image_2022-05-18_211618027.png (1200x821, 305.32K)

Glad spaniards and portuguese men ( black ) erased this atrocity

>al-andalus
>powerfull

the delirious

Attached: tordesilh_Portugal_Spain_r8-v8d-t_5-d1-5-ru_espa.jpg (4368x2860, 3.65M)

>Muzzies take the first cue to invade Europe in Spain and the Balkans
>1000 years later blue haired white women are complaining about meme crusades that happened after and barely did anything

>curly dark hair
>dark eyes
>swarthy skin
>live in an arid/desertic climate
>religious
What makes Spaniards different from MENA again?

>raid the coasts of several places around the world like a pirate
>call it an empire

Attached: 1597218269538.png (600x450, 112.37K)

Why does this map manage to trigger so many chinless chuds?

It's just a fact. A map of the mongol empire doesnt manage to cause this much seethe.

had it not been for the battle of the 3 kings, portugal wouldve remained still powerful

Attached: image_2022-05-18_212351049.png (343x880, 197.02K)

Iberia, India, Greece and Armenia, we all agree on something, muslim are the worse neighbours a country can have.
Even orientalist frogs, germs and bongs are now realizing how much shit are these monobrow goatrapists they used to praise at 18th/19th century.

Attached: 1652859118539.jpg (1145x1080, 180.02K)

I've never seen that Real Madrid Jersey before.

Your ancestors were muslims and converted to Christianity after they were conquered.

This guy is a jew. Spanish bros are our brothers

your ancestors were monkeys and you're still monkeys

no they actually controlled a lot of ports and all
they built a bunch of forts all across oman's ports
also main reason why portugal was powerful because of their navy was due to the naval technology of the cordoba caliphate that came in response to viking raids

the christian orders that were later established also came as a result of the series of forts that were built along the portuguese coast that originally had islamic orders to maintain some sort of jihad community

interesting stuff dont know why iberians hate the caliphate when it provided them with a lot of stuff

Attached: image_2022-05-18_213233051.png (634x431, 229.47K)

Wrong. Seethe because you know you used to be Muslims. Your capital was founded by Muslims. Your ancestors converted to Christianity so they wouldn't be expelled. 700 years of Muslim rule.

I am from the Pyrenees, have both curly dark hair and brown eyes, but according to DNA tests I am 92% Iberian (including southern French populations as Iberians), 8% Italian, so it has nothing to do with that.

MENAS have other kind of complexion.

700 years..... Imagine the impact on Spanish genepool..... Don't say it's true bros....

interesting i thought general pyrenees population would be very pale
arabs were a minority elite who at most made up 3% whilst jews and berbers together made up 20% (merchants and soldiers)

Hmmm, it was more like 800 sweaty...

this might be wrong, wiki says jews made up 10% and at the same time 5%... this is during the cordoban caliphate btw

Attached: image_2022-05-18_214022205.png (1354x142, 28.79K)

I am pale, but being pale does not mean you have to be blonde.

Hold me habibi.... Chances of a single trace of European blood in Spanish population, completely diminished....

true i worded it badly i meant people from the pyrenees i thought were to be light haired and eye coloured as they come from a hilly area
but it doesnt matter

Europe btfo muslims.
For 12th century Europe already surprassed Islamic world in every sense even despite civilization here started to Rome, from science to military technology.
Iberian empires used mostly the naval technology of basque sailors influenced by french and british sailors and north italian sailors.

Spain is a romance country, we exported latin culture around the world and our latin roots are older than any arab stuff, roman expansionism here started circa 200 BC.
Hispania, the birthplace of Seneca, Hadrian, Trajan, Lucan, St. Isidore and St. Leander and Martial.

A caliphate that tried to destroy local latin culture won't not change that most of cities here were built by Romans, our closest relatives are frenchs and italians, our religion is Catholic christian Roman, our language spanish.

Attached: La Habana.jpg (500x375, 57.18K)

Your ancestors were also raped by Romans and Suebi. The Arabs were yet another foreign conqueror that the Portuguese bowed down to. Your ancestors were no better than sheep.

>12th century
post caliphate
text ignored