Hey Mr. Wayne, I know we are at the funeral of my opponent for mayor, and his son and wife are crying right there...

>Hey Mr. Wayne, I know we are at the funeral of my opponent for mayor, and his son and wife are crying right there, but now that he's dead I'm going to be a mayor, so let's talk about that money of yours, ok?

Attached: l-intro-1640642808.jpg (1600x901, 221.13K)

Worst character in the movie by far. Obnoxious, haughty bitch with no charisma that the audiences clearly intended for us to like and to find her speeches inspiring rather than generic, bland platitudes galore.

how the fuck did she get shot and not bleed out?

does bruce wayne have a girlfriend?

She's Black, and they are POWERFUL and magical. It'd true! Black people legitimately have something magical about them, like a raw power that glitters in their eyes. They really are psychic and energy beings. This is what I teach my students and it helps them embrace their energy fields to the point where I have seen objects levitate in the classroom. The years of oppression have stifled their power but I want to help them break free of their psychic chains and become the magical negroes that I know they are

>her speeches inspiring rather than generic, bland platitudes galore.
>POLITICIANS

>Expecting a politician to have empathy

Because its pg13 so can't show blood, I was hoping she had died tho, it would have more impact plus chaos ensured in future thing.

Also wtf why are jannies banning me for racism, fuck jannies. I think we have to bring back sneed to teach them a lesson

This, she should have died. The movie had no balls

>greedy coon has no thought for others and wants the white mans money
wtf is just like real life

imagine...

Attached: 22.03.28.png (165x142, 38.84K)

In other words, this character was a politician and a woman.

Then don't be racist you fucking trailer park moron

>Donate a billion dollars a year to city
>politicians like her squander it
>"You need to do more for the city."
I'd just let the niggers have their ruined city and move to some nice country estate.

She also managed to make literally no policy statements, just another obnoxious Obama/AOC hybrid uttering meaningless platitudes

That power would come in real handy for not getting shot by police you'd think

Firstly, I just said the n-word in not a racist way.

Secondly, fuck jannies as long as we are not spamming or something they don't have a right to censor and delete, go to reddit if reading n word makes you cry.

we need to bring Uncle Ruckus back to keep these negroes in check

If you said the N word then you're being racist, clown.
READ GLOBAL RULE 3 BITCH

Gibs me dat fo free

Janny I hate you with every inch in my body, you will always be a pathetic neet who will clean up animie imageboards for, I know this gives you a sense of power which you don't feel in real life, I know you are a mentally ill tranny faggot and looks so horrible and a disappointment to your parents that you are cut off from everyone, I just want to tell you that nothing will change, you will always remain this pathetic, you will die alone probably from suicide at your 30s and no one will miss you and I think we can all agree it will be the only good decision of your pathetic life.

Please rope immediately janny.

you're supposed to think this you bitch ass fagot lover. Contrary to what tv retards are saying, not ALL the black characters were supposed to be perceived as good people in this.