Does he have a point?

twitter.com/Hassledvania/status/1501571547458322435

Does he have a point?

Attached: 1646838813157.png (592x486, 467.01K)

>tranime

the state if this site

Attached: spongebob-dying.gif (450x300, 713.64K)

The complaints are the super obvious ones and shows the "writer" isn't even smart enough to tackle the actual unreal shit in the movies

the most recent batman movie had him survive a point blank bomb explosion, be able to get to his batmobile without anyone noticing after getting shot and random twitch goons beating up batman.

Oh and the fucking bane liquid which magically gave him power when he couldn't even get up 2 seconds before

It's the sort of reddit-tier "well akshually" stuff that midwits love.
They forget that it's a movie, and most artistic liberties taken are for the sake of narrative or entertainment.

It was a shot of adrenaline you dense retard

no it wasn't retard, it was a clear nod to bane

Alfred also survived a point blank bomb explosion, at least Batman had on bulletproof armor.

Did you read the thread? The dudes entire point is stop complaining about the new Batman being unrealistic when the Nolan trilogy was filled to the brim with goofy shit

‣ Batman creates technology that hacks into everyone’s phones to create an all-encompassing X-Ray surveillance system. He does this to find out where Joker is in a building.
‣ A footballer sprints to touchdown without noticing a bomb exploding nor the ground caving behind him.
‣ Yup, you remembered it correctly. Bruce Wayne really does have his spine punched back into place and fully recovers from paralysis in a few weeks.
‣ Wayne’s identity is both largely impossible to uncover, and easy enough for a random employee to deduce it from open resources
‣ Bane wants to fake a man’s death, so he puts a bit of his blood in another cadaver and crashes the body in a plane. Do I even need to explain why that wouldn’t work.
‣ Scarecrow taints an entire city island's water supply by pouring poison into a big pipe.
‣ Batman ends The Dark Knight being chased by the police, determined to bear the weight of Dent’s death for the greater good. In TDKR he actually immediately gives up being Batman. By the end, he’s lauded as a godlike figure despite being active for less than a year.
‣ Discovering Bane’s headquarters in the sewers, the city sends all of its policemen in to stop him. All of them. They get trapped and kept alive (?) for months.
‣ This ends in a terrorist v policeman war scene where they charge at each other like this was Lord of the Rings.
‣ Talia wants revenge for her father; so she sneaks into Gotham, bangs his killer, and faffs around until Batman comes back so she can reveal herself.
‣ Lazarus Pit is now a hole people get thrown into and left with no security.
‣ The Lazarus Pit is “impossible to climb out of”, yet a man with a broken back does it.
‣ Just, Catwoman. A series that said it was too serious for Penguin still included a cat bugler who dresses in a cat latex suit, takes down men twice her size, and makes sexy quips to Bruce
‣ Batman has his flying BatJet™.
‣ Bane sneaks in a giant nuke they plan to set off in Gotham.

‣ Batman uses that flying batjet to transport that nuke out to sea where it goes off. Despite still being very close to Gotham, there is zero damage or fallout.
‣ Oh and Batman magically escaped at some point.
‣ Robin’s first name is now Robin.
‣ Batman holds not killing to an incredibly high standard and wax’s poetic about it a lot, yet crashes Ra’s train and leaves him to die when he could have easily saved him.
‣ Lastly, and I know its done to death, but Batman’s voice. It is impossible to exaggerate just how silly it really is.

>did you read the thread by some twitter tranny?

Fucking kill yourself

These are just points complaining about the problem with the movies, they aren't wrong but they don't make the films not be a more grounded and realistic take on Batman.

It's a guy who was trained by ninjas and dresses up like a bat to beat up criminals. It's a fucking stupid concept to begin with.

Why don't argue about this twitter thread on twitter?
You don't have to post one social media on another to discuss it here.
If I thought twitter opinions were worth my time I would be on twitter and not here.

If you didnt then dont comment on it, you look stupid af arguing his point like youre disagreeing with him.
And wheeling out the tranny insult cause you got caught out, classic retard lmao

Attached: https___images.genius.com_d59301c8abec3c265a478efff30954b2.640x639x1.jpg (275x275, 14.71K)

>If you didnt then dont comment on it
No. I will do whatever I want because you broke the rules before.

If you read a twitter thread then discuss it on twitter. By posting it here you are basically asking to be insulted.

No

So why do we pretended Nolan did this subtle, grounded realistic take?

He did. About as grounded as it can be without betraying the original concept.

The most grounded version of batman is silly. Because it is fucking BAT MAN

You do realise Im not saying that like its a rule right? Its just good advice to read what your criticising so you dont look like a slobbering retard baby
Which you did, when you angrily argued his point for him to prove him '"wrong"

Idiot.

>Posted 2 hours ago with no likes or retweets
Did you seriously post it here hoping for validation? Cause your points are shit and half of them ignore the initial premise of it being unrealistic and ungrounded, and the other half are just misunderstanding what went on in the films.

>Its just good advice
So is not posting twitter shit on Any Forums. You don't believe good advice or thinking
>Which you did, when you angrily argued his point for him to prove him '"wrong"
I was never that user
>Idiot.
Faggot tourist nigger cunt

I dunno. I think cutting out Catwoman (or at least toning her down like in the new one), the flying magic jet, the nuke, and a whole bunch of stuff wouldve grounded it more without losing its spirit.

Hell, keeping the Lazurus pit as it is in the comics to heal his back is ironically MORE realistic than just punching it better.

Sure you werent samefag, sure you werent.

Then go complain about it on twitter faggot.

>gets no attention on twatter so comes here to repost
Fuck off you little shitstain.

/thread

Considering the IP count went up with my first post that is obvious to everyone who has been here more than a week. But hey you are new and a tourist twittercunt

>I think cutting out Catwoman
She is never called catwoman and has no tail or catears. Where is catwoman? How is she not toned down in the nolan movies?
> the flying magic jet,
What is magic about it?
>the nuke
Batman not saving the entirety of gotham would be betraying the concept yes.
>and a whole bunch of stuff wouldve grounded it more without losing its spirit.

I said betraying the concept. Not losing the spirit