/asean/

jokowidisi

Attached: FTBBUtbaMAEyNY-.jpg (600x800, 93.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d0sg7RwyDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamalayu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sneed

sneedkowi

I think the people that moved in the house next to mine are NEETS, they are young, they are awake at night and silent during the day so I assume they are jobless, they have friends that come over every night, their parents must be paying for the rent and bills and their car.

I'm going to complain to the apartment owner, if the fucker don't do something about it, I'm complaining to the town council.

I was a NEET too and and it fucked up my sleeping cycle so much I was awake at night and sleep during the day.

They have a toddler in there too, fucking retard got a kid they can't properly raise.

I wanna be a kid in the mid 2000s again

seethe wagecuck

>pignoise struggling aginst less athletes country like indonesia and singapore
Uh oh

Attached: IMG_20220518_193055.jpg (1080x1117, 136.2K)

youtu.be/0d0sg7RwyDA

listen to this song

Singapore and Indonesia have nearly identical flags, yet posters from these countries are very different I've noticed.

I do have a job but I hardly call it wagecucking, I get paid $5000 a month doing remote work for an Australian company.

don't like it

explain to me why is srivijaya designated "malay" and majapahit "javan"

what is the core difference between malay and java
do the srivijayan(bisayan lol) and majapahits sees themself fundamentally different, or do they just see each other as "just another kingdom"?

given that the modern indonesian state uses melayu as the official language
can we say that melayu finally conquested the whole nusantara in the end?

Is Jokowi unironically competent presiden compared to his formers? What's his tier? A?

They work in crypto

>160k idr shoes
where

Need a new phone.

Attached: 1634339466848.jpg (1280x720, 168.37K)

They wouldn't be renting if they are really rich. Their parents must be wagecucking somewhere for them to just NEET it up in here.

Calm down white shoes

if i have at least $3k salary monthly i'd court my childhood crush right away

nigga really named widodo

Why indonesia have less athletes in the first place? we have 300 millions people

B

Attached: 1624210256046.jpg (560x560, 59.81K)

As a half papuan i can proudly say that he got an A in my book

srivijaya came from sumatra, majapahit came from java

idk, just another kingdom?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamalayu

probably not, because it doesn't work like that. both Indonesia and Malaysia do not have any connection with srivijaya and majapahit beyond geography. neither of these modern states can seriously draw a line of succession to these old ass kingdoms.

>gk pake sempak

>he even bought his cat a phone
malays can't suffer

You don't recognize white shoes?

Attached: 1646542075227.jpg (1280x720, 216.04K)

>kesel liat kriminal tiba tiba pake peci pas lagi sidang
Understandable. They're just cosplaying as religious people. So, their attire should be standardized.
I think those hijab wearing women should not be allowed to wear hijab at all or forced to cut their hair like picrel or bald.

Attached: 1652886021708.png (655x725, 641.52K)

Malay and Jawa is different holy fuck how can you be this dumb
Malay: betul betul betul
Jawa: sek sek tak ngising sek

Need booba...horny

Kobo is too heartwarming. I feel guilty now fuck

mending treerrat

Indon has no idol culture. Kobo's senpai is out of touch with the market, too bule and too weebs. Boob, yuri, sex joke are not funny to us. Kobo however hit the correct point: bro culture.