Uncle user why don't you like the new star wars movies?

>uncle user why don't you like the new star wars movies?

Attached: 1645676357528.jpg (1080x941, 169.01K)

>well sweetie, when I was younger, people put everything they had into movies.
>all their money, all their imagination
>now peoples imaginations are on TikTok instead. Movies just aren't a big deal like they were.

>it's a 20 year old Any Forums posting curmudgeon who thinks he's right about everything episode
such a boring rerun

Attached: xi.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

nice projection.
YOU think I'm right about everything.

I gave up on new Star Wars in general after seeing TFA.

i don't like any Star Wars movies because they're gay

no you're just an individual or grumbles about the emergence of new trends because you treat them as a threat to "traditional" values even though no culture or quotidian is absolute and the constants are always changing as time moves forward. the world is not the creation of your mind, it's the other way around.

Not him but you're a faggot whos angry that people are waking up to degenerate shit and america is collapsing. The empire will die and traditional values, and with it, good culture and art will return.

>because they are POZZED and I am REDPILLED IT IS LITERALLY PROPAGANDA

The sequels suck.
But I actually loved the mandalorian seasons 1-3.

idk it was fun to laugh at them, you like em? lets play minecraft thats way better, I need your help with redstone my boomer brain is struggling

what an original opinion

>New trends
Fuck right back off to your synagogue, disgusting kike, your psyop isn't working

At least is an individual opinion and not a corporate slogan

I didn't grumble about the new trend. I just don't like the new Star Wars movies because fashion has abandoned them and come here.

>user, they are not good movies. The best of the lot (FA) is just a bad copy of episode IV but with a worse villain.
The second movie fucked everything with a incompetent leader and a stupid plot that falls apart if you just try to use your brain.
The third movie somehow is worse. The best part is when a girl raised in a desert managed to travel through a storm that even seasoned sailors are afraid (without training). The worst part is when they made the sacrifice at the end of the second movie just a flick of luck (proving that the admiral was a spy that fucked her group but failed to escape after destroying their chances of survival)
They are just bad movies, user.

the fact that TFA is a copy/paste makes it the worst of the lot, not the best

>leftist thinks effeminate snark is a point
America will die, blacks will be deported. Women will have their voting rights taken. Its determative. Civilization cannot survive suffrage and multiculturalism.

ok. i really don't care about the usa, i'm not from there

Nah. A bad copy/paste just make it inferior to the originals (specially with kylo ren being one of the worst villain in movies). People can still watch the FA (if you don't know star wars or what will happen) and have fun.
Last Jedi was made by someone that hated Star wars and wanted to destroy it. After LJ there was nothing that could be done to savage the crap. It was not only the worst SW movie but also one of the worst movies in history.

These wojaks keep getting worse

Are you european? Same thing, nationalism is rising

>nooo you can't just notice things like other people are also doing
??? what a bizarrely stupid argument you posted. is this how you always think?

>lose culture war
>SOCIETY IS PROLASPING
You people are jokes

Well sweetie, lets take a look at your hand
See your skin color here?
Well, the people in charge of these movies want to kill you because of it.

Not now kid, I'm busy fighting the degeneracy and white genocide by whining about children movies on an internet forum for incels.

This but unironically.