Omg i hope she is okay

omg i hope she is okay

Attached: 124124124124142.png (759x685, 254.17K)

I wonder what was weird about them?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M GOING FOOKIN MENTAL MATE

Attached: dindunofin.jpg (1452x722, 651.24K)

Unfortunately they didn’t kill her.

MAN I CANT DEAL WITH ALL THESE CRACKERS FR FR NO CAP

I feel uncomfortable when I pass through a neighborhood of African Americans as I fear being robbed and murdered. The worst part? They were... LE RACIST!

>offspring of mega famous black musician and famous actress
>both jewish
>entire life has been the most privileged a person can be
AAAAAAAAAAAH WHITE PEOPLE EXIST I AM BEING LYNCHED
these fucking hollywood vampires should all be killed

every time

Attached: 1615938773253.jpg (797x791, 87.49K)

Ah yes the racist hellscape of Monterey California.

Sounds like she is racist.

I-is that a homogenous white community?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME FEMINISM

Crossing my fingers this niggress-kike mutt gets lynched in public desu

Attached: 1644985589190.jpg (1024x576, 67.45K)

bitch

Zoe Kravitz has 87% white DNA

when will the lies stop?

I hate this fucking product of nepotism cunt so fucking much, I want to throw acid in her disgusting skank face

No she doesn't lmao

What a racist piece of shit.

At this point, Ithink these headlines are just made up. Notice how it's right around the time when a movie starring her is released.

Imagine how difficult life must be as a wealthy basketball-jewess

I always wonder if it's cynicism or stupidity. Like, do they grasp the fact that going into an area that predominantly and for whatever reason contains people who all belong to a certain classification and "feeling uncomfortable" is basically the entire justification they have for calling suburban whites racists, and then their brain just Does Not Compute the obvious hypocrisy and/or implications? Or do they know exactly what they're saying and what it means, but say it anyway because they know a compliant media will uncritically report it and the ignorant cunthordes on social media will lap it up?

not for nothing, you guys just need to talk to like 1 black person. like, this is straight ignorance fr