Is this show worth watching?

Is this show worth watching?
I'm a medical research hobbyist and so read medical papers casually and as a hypochondiac I spend a lot of time researching medical conditions
Is it like Doc Martin?
That's one of my favourite shows of all time

Attached: 1643551357509.jpg (1300x975, 144.09K)

>31 year old incel hypochondriac
>Reads medical papers "casually"
>Claims to have never seen House
>Oh yeah, and he likes Doc Martin
Diagnosis, Any Forums?

Attached: House diagnosis board.png (498x309, 160.66K)

I have seen a few House clips on youtube so I have watched it before
Clips don't represent what the show is like nor what the show is like over time
Also I'm 25 not 31

Yes it's a great show. From what wikipedia says it sounds like the characters of House and Doc Martin are fairly similar, but House (the show) focuses more on the medicine than the relationships between characters. The patients in particular are not recurring characters (with a very small number of exceptions).

it's worth watching for the mc and his interactions with others but if you are looking for any intresting medical stuff you are gonna hate it, none of the medical stuff makes any sense and it's only used as a plot device it's basically a charcter driven detectve series with an hospital in the background.

Sounds like Kawasaki's disease, give 100 cc of haloperidol STAT

Watch Grey's Anatomy

This was so popular on Any Forums and IRL for years, but I've barely heard anything about it since about 2015

yes, although I don't know how accurate the medical stuff is. Just watch the first 3 episodes. Also ignore how diffrent the first one looks, it changes after. Those go one being similar until season 4. You can stop watching after season 5, or maybe 6.

>Is this show worth watching?
>I'm a medical research hobbyist
yes
>and as a hypochondiac
actually maybe you better not

i can't believe they kept fucking TAUB who is the most miserable character ever conceived of, but not the black mormon who punched house, the most inherently interesting character ever on the show.

Its a side effects of covid vaccine

Attached: download (10).jpg (183x275, 6.45K)

lupus

do doctors in america really break into people's houses?

Why's that?

Taub rules. If people wanted to see happy self-satisfied characters, this show wouldn't exist in the first place. You'll get your fill of empowered black woman medical shows, in time.

taub is just a glorified producer-insert, he's basically weinstein, and we're supposed to endure plotline after plotline about how he's a rich chad constantly cheating on his wife.

black mormon was not a "happy self-satisfied" character, he was an INTERESTING character. he's basically part of a white supremacist religion, there's a lot of internal conflict and he punched house in the face which automatically makes him based.

> You'll get your fill of empowered black woman medical shows
u retarded?

FPBP

Houseposting is pretty based

because the show ended a decade ago

it's a great show but after Thirteen left it sucked. She was the only character on the show with any serious depth apart from House himself.