Nah listen, they put woke shit in it, catwoman talks about white privilege...

>Nah listen, they put woke shit in it, catwoman talks about white privilege, it's an attack on my skin color - on our skin color, and it's bullshit. There's an anti white agenda in Hollywood and now it's infiltrated by Batman movies. Either than that Robert Pattinson was badass as Batman.

Attached: 1646154985805.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

I like Touhou! Does Any Forums like touhou? They should make a touhou movie!

Attached: 1630233015754.jpg (1562x2051, 266.84K)

Yeah 2tally make a 2hu movie :^) Who to play the baka fairyg rill ??

Attached: 1642550202126.png (640x640, 743.82K)

Attached: 1646056053832.jpg (589x706, 123.05K)

>grandpa
more like 'crazy uncle ed'

So theres a wrestling company and everyone comes out dressed as video game characters and nobodys over 200 lbs and they want people to take them seriously!

>Either than that Robert Pattinson was badass as Batman.
But that's wrong, shill.

My girlfriend gets mad wet when I give her my usual redpill lessons

>...N-No actually it's the ANTI-social-justice people that are the ones who are preachy and obnoxious!
Lol go kneel for some more black people and yell at restaurant patrons for not doing the same.

>haha no it was just a tour of the capitol, those officers sprayed themselves and fell on metal pipes over and over

y Is this trhead gonn off tpic? :^( Post more Touhu !!!

Attached: neko miko reimu.gif (220x220, 201.16K)

The only person killed as a direct result of January 6 was a woman. The media has lied about now 5 random cops, including Sicknick who died from some kind of brain aneurysm.

based touhou thread

based Big Dimes Silver

Attached: Silver.png (326x411, 104.86K)

Remi is a good bat

Attached: 1630453560098.jpg (860x760, 254.1K)

Betas don’t get to breed. Deal with it. It’s better for the herd this way, and one of the MAIN reasonS you live in a shit world is because we legislated faggot betas into breeding rights when the right thing to do evolutionarily would have been to smash your fuckin mouth in

youre such a fucking retard im surprised you can use a computer without drooling

>Either than that
Want to try that again ESL?

useless idiot

ON THE OLDEST ANARCHY SERVER IN MINECRAFT

>No counter-argument
>Just ad-homs
Zero cops were killed on January 6th. Literally the only person killed was an unarmed female protestor who got shot by a cowardly rent-a-cop for standing in the wrong place.
You're welcome to actually contradict these facts if you can but basess ad-homs are not arguments.

>random non-sequitur