The fact that they're plastering this series with "non-Tolkien" as a selling point really says a lot to me...

The fact that they're plastering this series with "non-Tolkien" as a selling point really says a lot to me. If it's not for fans of Tolkien, then who is it for? How are LOTR fans supposed to geek out about your series if it not only doesn't follow the lore, but doesn't even try to? The dwarf queen being black isn't even a problem, the problem is she doesn't have a beard.

Attached: Capture.png (1355x798, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_32oC0keWE
youtu.be/8jCfGptv72c).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's for normies, who else?

>The dwarf queen being black isn't even a problem, the problem is she doesn't have a beard.
Is it really?

Middle earth was meant to be a mythology for the anglo Saxons. Tolkein said he was jealous of the Odyssey, Iliad, and Aenid. As well as norse mythology.

Therefore middle earth is EXPLICITY European, just as Mulan is EXPLICITY Chinese, Zatoichi is EXPLICITY Japanese, etc...

Tolkien had no reason to be jealous. All of those civilizations were white people

>The dwarf queen being black isn't even a problem, the problem is she doesn't have a beard.
Dwarves aren't black! They'd die!

>If it's not for fans of Tolkien, then who is it for?
Unthinking, unquestioning, cud-chewing bovine consoomers who will watch anything they're told that at least LOOKS expensive.

I'm pretty sure Amazon didn't spend millions upon millions on this show just to sell it to a couple of book nerds, bruv.

>The dwarf queen being black isn't even a problem
... it definitely is.

Hang every mutt

>The Lord of the Rings
>:
>The Rings of Power
If you can't put a modicum of effort into the fucking title alone then I'm not giving it a second of my time.

I prefer "We Wuz Rangz", myself.

based.

Attached: Coiled Dragon.png (582x585, 303.49K)

The Lord's of the Power
The Rings of Rings

Where'd you get the apostrophe from, dumbass?

>Rangzapowah

The implications are hilarious

Attached: what happened to them.jpg (700x1331, 97.69K)

those retardos who paid millions to buy the building audience and then proceed to spit of them. Instead of crafting a new "inclusive and diverse"TM fantasy full of black troons and faggots and stronk wahman for free.

Hollywood executive are so incredibly stupid.

They're just using LotR to ape GoT

the ameruimutt of ignorance made an apparition. Really hope the inflation is going to make your shitty country suffer a great deal.

It's not about the money.
youtu.be/E_32oC0keWE

And they don’t even have the excuse of huffing a mountain of blow before going “this is a GREAT IDEA”.
What are they on these days?

WRONG. It is explicitly ENGLISH.
IT IS NOT FRENCH
IT IS NOT IRISH
IT IS NOT SPANISH
STAY OUT YOU SUBHUMANS

It's like the M&M's clause in Van Halen's contracts (see youtu.be/8jCfGptv72c). If they're going to overlook established lore on something basic how female dwarves look, it's a sign that they're going to be careless with the lore in other parts of the story as well.

eh not exactly. Tolkeins biggest inspiration was the poetic edda, which is scandinavian. Furthermore stuff like elves and dwarves are also non-english. It is explicitly euro tho, no boutta doubt it

I bet theyll make the noldor that killed the other elves on there journey to middle to kill morgoth all white, and the ones that get killed will be black. then theyll be like, see how awful the white noldor are! thats why theres no more black elves! or something stupid like that.

Oh no, the dwarf being a coon is just as much of a problem

this. But amerimutts are too self centered and ignorant to understand that. they think foreign countries have the same outlook on things than them, just with funky costumes and food.
I blame the amerifat media and their shitty schooling system.

He specifically stated that LOTR & middle earth is a mythology FOR THE ENGLISH
NOT FOR THE BRITISH
NOT FOR MALIGNANT FRENCH
NOT FOR TREACHEROUS SCOTS
NOT FOR NEADERTHAL WELSH
NOT FOR *R*SH
YOU ARE NOT ENGLISH THEREFORE KYS (QUOTED DIRECTLY FROM HIS ABRIDGED JOURNAL)

it is a made up mythology not a compilation of existing ones. And yeah, he did take inspiration from scandinavian mythology to build his own.

my apologies, reading comprehension. I get what you mean now

He lives in a part of the world where the elves may have come into contact with the Haradrim over the years. He may be 1/2 or 1/4 Haradrim but he choses to live with the elves.

He's Sindarin, moron. They never travelled to Valinor. Also their title means "pale elves". They're supposed to be the whitest of them all. Amazon intentionally did that to rile up the fandom for maximum Internet flame war.

TAKE THE RANG OUT YO BUSSY PLAYA

Attached: 12286D24-9B9C-422D-8BB5-AF358A72E6E7.png (657x866, 917.61K)