Imagine drinking

imagine drinking

Attached: 1637362223426.jpg (1904x1080, 304.27K)

Failed dry January. Am sticking to it for lent. 40 days!

I'd rather not. I'm almost a week into involuntary sobriety, because my finances have changed - or rather, disappeared for the time being.

I technically could but it wouldn't really be wise. Still, another alcohol-fueled Naruto binge sounds pretty good right now.

keep it up man. i'm finna do at least 6 weeks (after tonight that is) until a concert in april. the hangovers are getting fucking cancerous and unbearable.

imagine not drinking

Attached: images.jpg (824x372, 44.77K)

Anyone get hanganxiety? Didn’t use to but now it’s every time.

i've gotten by own version of it. i sometimes get anxiety that i can't fall asleep the next night, which for me is crucial to completely getting over a hangover. thankfully i got a concoction of otc pills that usually put me out.

Nice. And true, 28M and I've noticed the hangovers now versus 23 are noticeably longer and more severe. I didn't think that was supposed to happen this soon.

It's somewhat depressing how seemingly fast my 20s escaped me. To what extent that's alcohol-related, I don't know but I'm sure it was a factor.

I'm drunk right now and I just tried air boxing and I hit myself in the eye. I know that sound like a joke but that shit really just happened. I fought the air and lost.

>finna
You can't even stop typing like a nigger. For god sake's man TRY.

Attached: 12904129219.gif (240x135, 95.15K)

I just switched over to vaping weed, I’ll have a beer once in a while but I never touch my whiskey collection anymore.
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked is some great shit.

Lmfao

>For god sake's man TRY.
you're right, i'll finna try use that instead

I tried faggot.

Attached: 12312124124123e.jpg (214x236, 9.5K)

Never fuck with the air dude

Gonna try taking a break since the constant nausea/gag feeling is getting bad

Don’t remind me.

Attached: C411A734-988A-42DE-AADB-BCCEE0F3248F.jpg (3420x2783, 2.09M)

bump

Fuck you all I'm going to play some Sven.

Attached: 1645551985841.jpg (845x797, 116.9K)

Day 2 of sobriety. Usually I can go a week without pretty easy, but this is kinda getting to me. I just spent the last 3 hours playing video games, because I wasn't boozing, and I just feel hollow. This sucks.

But it's for the best, as since I started drinking heavily again 6 months ago, I've had a constant fatigue and drowsiness, no doubt my liver telling me to chill the fuck out. Hope it stops.

I'm a terrible drunk. When I'm sober I'm quiet and a level headed person. When I drink I get belligerent, piss off everyone around, completely black out for hours on end, bruises all over me, piss in my pants, a bunch of angry texts and the worst hangovers imaginable where I feel like I'm gonna die from guilt and shame. Drinking is the only form of social interaction I know because I suffer from such bad anxiety I cant even hang out with people unless I'm drinking. So it's either take responsibility for my actions and stop, live a life of solitude and bitterness, or continue to live with constant shame and anxiety but have some sort of a social life and continue drinking

You're fucked. If you feel hollow then your life lacks meaning. You'll always go back to alcohol.

Start doing 3hrs cardio a week. Hangovers pretty much done by early evening, 28 also

it wears off by age man. trust me, i'm 32, used to religiously go to the gym after drinking, hating it all the while, and about a year ago, it just stopped working. i felt the same whether i went to the gym or not.