There, I fixed the World

Attached: 2560px-BlankMap-Eurasia.svg.png (2560x1328, 262.54K)

Based Eurasia-centric user

Eww. Megastates can't accurately provide for, or represent the interests of it's people.

That's why I support microstates like Sealand.

India is not in Iranosphere. Neither will it ever be able to conquer India. All it takes is 3 Agni Vs to destroy Iran's existence.

Its the Apezillian anti America simp

Based

based eurasianist brazilbro
allah won't allow it allah has come to his senses and become a duginist

Why do chuds think Nepal is a part of China when their language is practically mutually intelligible with Hindi uses the same script as Hindi does and Nepal is more Hindu than India itself. The Nepalese army chief is a general of the Indian army. They're to us what Canada is to the US.

Attached: 1652423451812.png (720x720, 175.38K)

Allah will allow it because Shia are kuffar and the reins of MENA being to its original masters: The Gulf.

Putin will be next prophet inshaZ

We have absolutely nothing to do with Iran or the muzzies. We have different culture, architecture, history, religions, cuisine and whatnot. I'll strangle you to death and bash your head into pieces if you label us with Iran or any other muzzie country.

Putin is Imam Mahdi

Was going to say cringe but you caused a lot of butthurt already therefore based

This is a based way of measuring the post and I agree.

Map is based and nobody can refute me

This is what you look like

Attached: 186466489_4275520095793501_8586466894168380010_n.jpg (720x720, 67.35K)

Looks like 7 weren't enough

Um, holy fucking based?

If the world is like this, America has no chance to subvert.

I will kill all iranian and chinese subhumans

Aren't you the Apezillian that goes on about how Russia can destroy Europe with Samrats? Well, here's a fun fact for you: Agni 5 has a peak speed of 30,000 km/h with a capacity to deliver 5,000 kg nuclear warhead. How is your based, white, Aryan Iranian friends going to stop that? They can't. Not even the US or China can.

Now go back to flinging shit at your master, aka the United States who has kept your country perpetually servile through the Monroe Doctrine.

brutal takedown

for me it's the Chinese continent